• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YOU'RE BANNED! (Game)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
You're banned because I am a taco, you are Go Skyward. Because I know he/she wishes they didn't have the underscore in thy name. Yes, I just made an attempt at a joke. woo.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
You are banned cause the Pokemon move Splash that normally has no effect is a one-hit KO on all of your Pokemon just because you are a fan of Ike. And also,again, cause Ike's hair is still, and will always be, ugly. And also cause pegasuses dont have horns only unicorns do and they stab people's wounds with their horns to heal them:) Of course it is kinda painful during the healing part… But they also purify water with their magic horns :clap:

Go_Skyward

You are banned cause the Pokemon move Splash that normally has no effect is a one-hit KO on all of your Pokemon just because you are a fan of Ike. And also,again, cause Ike's hair is still, and will always be, ugly. And also cause pegasuses dont have horns only unicorns do and they stab people's wounds with their horns to heal them:) Of course it is kinda painful during the healing part… But they also purify water with their magic horns :clap:

You're banned because I could care less for Pegasus. Dragons/Wyverns are better in FE, IMO. You're also banned because Ike's hair is AWESOME, you are still jelly. You be hatin because Ike beats you easy in brawl is it? You're also banned because Elincia is AWESOME. Ike and her should have been together D;
rant over/

You are also banned for that same reason, monkeyfightsquad.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
You are banned cause I'm too lazy to brawl Ike and also cause Kirby is more fun to brawl with than Ike and also cause Ike's hair will always be lame and also cause u r Magikarp, which is the only Pokemon who can learn Splash and that is the only move it can learn and also cause I am Lucario.

Go_Skyward

You're banned because Kirby is cheap. That up-b move -_-.

You're also banned because Magikarp battles are AWESOME. Its my favorite pokeman. Oh wait... I hate pokeman... nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom