• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YOU'RE BANNED! (Game)

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Your banned cause Vatti is jealous of links hat! and of ghirihams hair style bang thingy.

That's a lie your wearing Vatti! A lie! And the pale white skin thing??? Its not Halloween Vati....

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Your banned for banning Purplerupee who banned ZoraVatti who banned Go_Skyward who banned Mistery who banned Go_Skyward.

And because you like bug-eyed horses.:)

By the way, awesome pic Go_Skyward!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
You're banned because you can easily fix that you silly mod c: (just... delete my post or something. You're the mod!! >O)

(you're also banned because with you I'll always afraid I'll somehow get modkilled... struck by something... boot to the head. You know.)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
You're banned because you should be honored that I am semi afraid of you. (saying you're banned to a mod... oh dear... thank GOD this is a game xD)

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Your banned because you haven't read my post in the "Ask ganon a question" thread -lol- <-------Mandy

Your banned because you fear Mandy, she's a kitten ^^ <--------Go_Skyward

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
You're banned because kittens and watermelons are offensive to the people of my cult to assassinate all intelligent politicians.

Oh crap did I just post that on the internet?

men%20in%20black.jpg

*flash*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom