• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YOU'RE BANNED! (Game)

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
You're banned because I'm mad that someone made fun of my quote and I'm taking it out on you!

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
You're banned because I thought you'd do what I said they thought you said I'd do, but instead you did what I said they'd do when you thought they'd do what I said you thought they said I did. Now they know that we'll do what they think we did last time they said we'd do what they thought we said they thought we'd do, and they will instead say that we thought they did something we thought they'd say we saw them do. That will lead to everyone believeing that what we thought they did, when in reality they just fooled us into thinking they did while they were actually doing what they said they'd do when they did what we thought they said they did. After that, everyone will do what we said they'd do if we actually think they did what they fooled us into thinking they did and we will end up like we said if we did what we shouldn't have done because they will do to us what I told you they'd do if we did the wrong thing. Now we have to convince everyone that they didn't do what we thought they did because they did what they said they'd do if we saw what they did and knew that they thought they thought we'd do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom