• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Zelda Records

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I was checking through the Forums and realized that there was no other thread like this, so I decided to post one. This thread is for you to post your own personal records when it comes to Zelda games.

Here's mine:
Phantom Hourglass 3 Heart Completion Time: 6 hours and 28 minutes.
Spirit Tracks 3 Heart Completion Time: 5 Hours and 56 minutes.

My Zelda records aren't that great. I spend a lot of time playing them because I don't enjoy a game if I go through it fast.

I have never done a 3 heart run, but I have done 100% completion on ALTTP and LA. I got all of the items and other stuff in MM and OoT, but I'm not sure if I beat the game 100%.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I don't have very many records either. I can beat all of Woodfall and most of Snowhead in the first(second if you're picky) set of days in MM, and I've beaten LttP in 7 hours with no continues, but that's it.

MW7

LOZ, AOL, ALTTP, OOT, MM, WW, and TP 100% complete (yes I used a guide but only sparingly).
OOT 3 heart run with no deaths.
And on a separate run I beat OOT in 5 hours and 57 minutes without any glitches. I was very afraid that I wouldn't break 6 hours when I died at Bongo Bongo; it's a long way back to the boss room in the Shadow Temple.

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
LOZ, LA OOT/3DMQ, MM, WW TP ST 4SA 100% all, i used guide as well but just for checking if i had all I could get, but I did not time any of them, i enjoy playing them slowly

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
My best records have to be Phantom Hourglass: 100% and the time was 45 hours and 5 minutes and my other big one was Spirit Tracks: 100% and the time was 52 hours 17 minutes. My only other big Zelda record has to be OoT on the gamecube done in about 61 hours 36 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom