• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Zelda Dream Team

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
We all have our feelings about Miyamoto or Aonuma, or whoever else, but in a perfect world who would be the perfect people to;
Direct
Produce
Write
and compose the perfect zelda game and why?
For me I'd have Aonuma direct since he directed TP, TWW and other beloved titles with great success. Koizumi would be the main writer with Miyamoto also contributing. Composer would be none other than Koji Kondo, although I would be curious as to how Jeremy Soule (Skyrim composer) would take Zelda's music

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd have Yoshiaki Koizumi to direct. He was one of the directors of Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask and noted for having snuck in story elements under Miyamotos nose. The reason the stories and characters of OOT and Majora's Mask are so intriguing is in part down to him, possibly a lot down to him. Having worked on the game which all other 3D Zelda's try to live up to, he is the perfect choice to direct for me. He knows what he is doing and he does it well.

I would have Marcin Blacha to help with writing. Koizumi knows the Zelda lore and what would fit and what wouldn't but combine that with Marcin's masterful storytelling and we would have something truly amazing. He was the writer for The Witcher 3 and I can't think of another game with such intriguing storytelling and such a diverse and interesting bunch of side characters and associated quests. To have that in Zelda would truly elevate the series.

To compose Keiichi Okabe will be my choice for his work on Nier:Automata. That has a fantastic soundtrack and I think the type of music he creates would be great for a Zelda game.

I think Yoshiaki Koizumi should get another shot at it. Keiichi Okabe would bring a lot to the music too.

Though i'm not against Platinum having a good go at a Zelda.

As for writing, get Yoko Taro on the phone.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Actually for a more serious answer, I don’t have anyone specific, but who I don’t want working on it is grezzo. They just aren’t good at programming, as even their original games are glitchy messes let alone the remakes they did off OoT, MM, and Luigi’s Mansion.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Director: Masahiro Sakurai (Smash Bros, Kid Icarus Uprising)
Producer: Koichi Ishii (director of Secret of Mana, producer of Ocarina 3D and Majora 3D)
Writer: Me.
Composer: Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli movies, Ni No Kuni)

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Bring back the old development team before they were replaced for BOTW. Bring back Koji Kondo. Remove Fujibayashi. Remove Aonuma. Bring back Yoshiaki Koizumi. Maybe have Miyamoto be more involved just once, to get the series back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom