• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your YouTube Favorites

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
It's absolutely amazing. I have watched every single one. Finally a good Zelda parody!

One thing always bugs me though. In one episode, Neils ex girlfriend says 'You can't even beat that old nintendo game you always play.' Which suggests Neil plays LoZ alot. However, he seems to know nothing about LoZ. It just kinda annoys me lol.

I beg to differ angelkid. While I do agree completly that Legend of Neil is funny you seem to be forgetting Legend of Zelda Four Swords Misadventures. Just check out my personal favorite episode here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YunnsO290x8 See?

Okay now I'm embarrassed to have ever said that Legend of Neil is funny at all. Just random guts, gore, and disgusting erm stuff that if it were a game would probably get it and M rating.

Last edited:

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I have a favorite series on youtube it is called the "how to be series" (or so I call it), My favorite video's are called " How to be ninja" and "How to be nerd" there are others but I forgot there names.:lol::lol::lol:

I watch "Is it a good idea to microwave this?" and Brisulph. Seriously, they're the only original and funny things I can find on Youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom