• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Worst Puzzles

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I also suck at slide puzzles like the one in the WW Cabana. However, I had no issue with Sky Keep, and I actually consider it the best dungeon in Skyward Sword. Matching up clear pathways wasn't hard to me. Also, in Wind Waker you only get Rupees for completing the Cabana Slide puzzle, so I've never had motivation to complete it - that might be a factor in why I have problems with it but not with Sky Keep (a dungeon where I had to solve it's slide puzzle to complete the game).

I think of Layton's sliding block puzzles.

There's usually 4 or 5 & I'm fine after the first 2 then the rest are just a slog.

And for a little salt in the wound it says "this can be done is 16 moves" after you've spent 35 minutes using 212 moves to finish it.

I like the Layton games but when the block puzzles pop up I wince.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I think of Layton's sliding block puzzles.

There's usually 4 or 5 & I'm fine after the first 2 then the rest are just a slog.

And for a little salt in the wound it says "this can be done is 16 moves" after you've spent 35 minutes using 212 moves to finish it.

I like the Layton games but when the block puzzles pop up I wince.
Im with ya there and end up going in circles....

MW7

I have sometimes forgotten that an item or ability exists when it's required to be used later on in a game than when you get it. An example is in the Tower of the Gods in Wind Waker. I had beaten the game a bunch of times and completely blanked on a room where you have to use the Deku Leaf to glide. I have no idea how long it took me to remember that the Deku Leaf would solve the puzzle in 5 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom