• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Weapon Of Choice

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello Forum,
Going through mainly the 3D Games here, Which sword from the series whould you choose in battle to be at your side, along with equipment if you must add?

As an answer to my own question, I would choose the gilded sword from Majora's Mask and Din's Fire from Ocarina of Time. The gilded sword obviously looks regale and efficient. As a lengthy short sword and quick looking weapon, it makes for a good weapon in battle. Din's Fire speaks for itself. Who doesn't want the power to use fire on your side?

~Hearing the song of Soaring
~The Seventh Hierarcho.o
Gildedsword..jpgdins_fire..jpg

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
The Fairy Sword because it looks cool! : D

Naaah in all seriousness I would choose our trusty veteran Master Sword, though the gilded sword is pretty cool.
And equipment? If weapons count then the Megaton Hammer cuz I love smashing junk with it <3 But if that doesn't count, then I'd choose either the mirror shield (deflect magic AND look cool!) or TP's magic armor, for basically the same reasons. ^^

P.S. Bumping a thread a year old! Woohooo!

coughspostinginallthethreadsthatreceivednorepliescoughs

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
I would also choose the Gilded Sword, Maybe Din's fire to, but also along with these I would want a red potion, bottled fairy, slingshot, boomerang, and the bow (With 5 of each type of magic arrows)

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I would choose Biggorons sword, The Mirror Shield, Some bottles with fairies in them, My trusty Bow and Arrows, and the Magic Armour. Also I wouldn't mind the red Ring ether.:) Also A Big Rupee bag for all the Monies I collect!

Pen

The game is on!
I would pick something as classic as the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield! It's the ultimate pare, with great offense and defense! :D

Master_sword.png
Hylian_Shield_SS.png

Volvagia

Gentlemanly Lava Dragon
Well, first off, the mirror shield and great fairy sword would be nice. Also, the bomb arrows would be very handy (along with the hero's bow, obviously). The golden gauntlets would also be cool to have, because they give you superhero strengh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom