• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Wallet Is Full...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
It annoys me when I'm maxed out and get like a purple rupee or higher but it doesn't bother me that much, otherwise. Unless like five minutes later I could do with that money, like when trying to beat a minigame or something.

I've never seen a particular use for the money limit in Zelda games. I'm imagining that it is the game just trying to depict the physical limitation of carrying the rupees, though Link always carries an unrealistic amount of things anyway. Or maybe they always want you worry about managing your money by capping how much of it you can have.

Ha ha! I know, how does he even move weighed down by all that stuff? Even if it magically shrinks, something has gotta way him down and he aint exactly built like the Hulk

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
They handled rupees so well in a link between worlds.you have no water upgrades and your limit is 9999.Also you can buy items making rupees actually helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom