• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Video Game Wish List

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Nintendo DS:
- Pokemon Platinum
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Wii:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Link's Crossbow Training
VC:
- A Link to the Past
GBA:
- Pokemon Emerald

I'll update my list when I want more/have got something.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I was also considering to buy madworld, but I didn't because I think it will not entertain me as much as action adventure games do. It's still your choice oni (and it's the perfect way to get frustration out of your system).

I have a gamecube game on my 'wanted list' with the name Lost Kingdoms II. I have the first game (it's basicly a RPG/action adventure where you have to fight monsters with monstercards). I quite enjoyed the first game, but I read that the sequal has more puzzle elements in it, so I want to try it out.
The only downside is that it is extremely rare. I check marktplaats everyday and I hope I can find it someday :).

I game I would really like right now is Klonoa for the Wii. After reading the article and review Nintendo Power did, I'm convinced it's a game I would really enjoy. Platform games have always been one of my favorites, and from what the article said, Klonoa is one of the best platform games out there right now. I've read a few other reviews here and there, and it's still pretty positive overall. If only I had the money right now. :P

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I want a NES console. Mine is broke and although I´ve had the opportunity to borrow one I really want to own my own NES console! I also want some games for that console, I want Silver Surfer, Battletoads and a bunch of Mega Man titles, I also want the Castlevania games released for that console and a copy of LoZ (including manual and box). I guess those games could be downloaded for the Wii, but I can´t do it and I would also prefer the games for their original console. I want some games for Playstation too, like God of War and Devil May Cry, and I want Ninja Gaiden Black (can you get it for Playstation? or is it only released for XBox?). Unfortunately I don´t own a Playstation so I want that console too (or maybe I need different Playstation consoles to be able to play all the games I want, I don´t know).

I want a lot and I´ve only mentioned some of it D:

I want to get COD 5, All the Legend of Zeldas I dont have, New Super Mario Brothers, MAG(Massive Action Game) when it comes out for the PS3, A PS3, Killzone 1+2, Little Big Planet, Bioshock 1+2, Assassins Creed, The New Starwars Battlefront if it ever comes out. I can't think of any others at the minute, I will up date my list if I can think of any others.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Here's what's on my list. Ones with a star next to them I'm waiting to come down in price though, since I don't think they're worth it at full pop, but I like those franchises, so they're a must for me.

WII:
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
Lego Indiana Jones
Metroid Prime 3
Quantum of Solace*
Punch-Out
Spider-Man Web of Shadows*
Star Wars Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels*

I only just got a DS, and only have PH, so there's a few here:
DS:
Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (Naturally)
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Pinball
Metroid Prime Hunters
New Super Mario Bros
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith*
Star Wars Lethal Alliance*
Super Mario 64 DS

Claire

The Geekette
Nintendo DS:
- Pokemon Platinum
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Wii:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Link's Crossbow Training
VC:
- A Link to the Past
GBA:
- Pokemon Emerald

I'll update my list when I want more/have got something.

This is perhaps one of the only lists that resemble my own. I'm not particularly interested in purchasing any new games for new consoles at the moment, but rather buy older games complete with manual and box. Tom and I have slowly been adding more and more older games onto our list, and right now the most recent search is for PokeMon Blue.

I, personally, am more interested in gaining handhelds. All the PokeMon generations (prior to the 4th) are on my list, along with the one Legend of Zelda handheld we don't have, which is Oracle of Seasons. It is easy to say that there are quite a few actual handhelds on this list too, since I've been considering purchasing the many versions of the handhelds within the Game Boy line.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
UPDATE:
Got AoL Boxed. (and also should have had Pokemon GB games on my other list, but Ive gotten all 6 of the first 2 gen games boxed.)
New wish list! Yay!....
(I have a hard time trying to pick out certain games I want but Ill give it a shot)
-Chrono Trigger (SNES)
-Secret of Mana (SNES)
-Super Mario RPG (SNES)

Thats it right now...Im looking for some more GB and GBC games, but just if I come across them and they have the right price. Same with the 3 listed. Im really just looking for some good RPGs, and Im also looking for some Gameboys (systems). Ill wait and see what I find and make an update again.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Wii
- New Legend of Zelda (we all know it is coming)
- Pikmin 3
- Punchout!!
- Lostwinds Chapter 2
- Arc Rise Fantasia
- Fragile
- Sin and Punishment 2
- Murumasa: The Demon Blade
- Tales of Graces
- Silent Hill: Broken Memories
- No More Heroes 2

DS

- Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
- Mario & Luigi 3

PS3

- Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- God of War III
- Katamari Forever

DCMN

Hero of Internet
Spirit Tracks
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Ghostbusters
Modern Warfare 2

Thats all I'm waiting for this year to be honst.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
What do I want? Not much, I know that.

Chrono Trigger (VC) [Too bad it might not come out]
Mario Kart 64 (VC)
Some Pacman game that was on the Nes, but I forget it's name (VC) [If it were to come out]
Wind Waker
Well, I now own Chrono Trigger (DSlite), Mario Kart 64(VC) and Wind Waker (GC), so I'm glad I got most games on my list! :)
I sitll want that Pac-Man game though. Unfortunately, I still forget the name. As well, I'm currently debating on getting Pokemon Platinum. I really don't know if I want it at this point, but I might later on.
EDIT: Perhaps FireRed/Leaf Green. And Goldeneye! That would be awesome

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom