• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Video Game Wish List

Kybyrian

Figured this would be the best topic, but how much is a DS?
I probably won't get one either way, seeing as how there aren't enough games that interest me, but just so I know for the future.

About 80 bucks or so. Mine was 100 when I got it 2 years ago. So something around the area of 80 at least by now.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Update:

I'm interested in Okami, perhaps I'll get it, Smitie says it's fun :D

Other than that, I would definatly get the next zelda game, the new DS, and I'm thinking of getting a Psp.

Claire

The Geekette
I am currently saving up for a MacBook Pro, so it is somewhat hard to not want to merely use that money to buy the games I want - but my list actually includes more NES games than it does newer games.

I'm going to buy a used DS Lite from GameStop relatively soon after I purchase my laptop, and intend to change the housing shell instead of buying one that is limited edition.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I bought a new DS Lite for 99 euros wich is something like 102 dolars or so... I have a friend that works at a gamestore and he gave me a discount

Claire

The Geekette
At GameStop, they'll sell me a used DS Lite.. not too sure how cheap, they have a sale running that I can trade in another handheld and only have to pay $89 for a DS Lite. I merely need one used, because I am just going to take it apart anyhow.

Has anyone else here changed the housing shell to their DS Lite?

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
N64:

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Gamecube:

Buffy: Chaos Bleeds

Just bought Viewtiful Joe, so if that's good, Viewtiful Joe 2 is going on the list.

Warioware for the DS and Wii.

Wii:
Rockband 2!

DS:
Mario Kart DS
Chrono Trigger
FF III

VC:
Super Mario RPG

GBA:
The 2 NES Zelda Remakes

GC: