• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Mine username is not that hard to find out how I got mine (cough MM cough)lol Ikana Canyon was my favorite part in that whole game.Some of my Usernames have Ikana in them

Steve

5/19/13
My current username is simply my real name, yes not very original. Back in the days of Nsider, my username was Markol, a character in a comic strip made by my friend who based the character off me.

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
I have no idea why I use this username....I've been using it since I was 11 so I geuss it's just habit...and no one ever thinks of Jelojuice so it's always 'available' on sites

L

LegendZelda

My username is the domain of my zelda website. So I just went ahead and made it that so I would be recognized as being the owner of that site. CREATIVE

Tom

Well I guess this is pretty obvious, but my current username refers to my real name, Thomaz.
I used to come up with really creative names some years ago, but there was this time I stopped to think and realized I should show the real me instead of random nicknames.

B

Boy in Green

my username:Luigi or Link I could not desicde...so...Boy in Green!

Linky

King of Twilight
My User name does really mean much, it just shows I was tired and bored when I made the account I just typed Link in hit enter but it was taken so I just added a Y:(

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Mine...I'm a Simpsons fan and I have a game called Simpsons Hit & Run and Homer always says jebus he says it in the Simpsons movie too. And the catman, I came up with one day for my wikispaces account that my reading teacher made for us.....and if I could put numbers on I would have 26 because my birthday is Feburary(<i really can't spell) TWENTEY-SIXTH

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Meego7
long story
me and my friend (Pop360) used to call each other Meegos because in spanish its ameegos and we thought it was Meegos and my lucky number is 7 so Meego7 is my user name on everything! i also have a really rubbish website that i made a few years ago and i am called Meego7 there, but yeah.....

Austin

Austin
The initials of the bands Pearl Jam and the Dillinger Escape Plan combined. They were the two bands I happened to be listening to the most when I created an account elsewhere, and it grew on me. Now I use it for any account I create.

Y

Yoru Yama

Well Yoru means night and Yama mean mountain. Put together = night mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom