• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Camisado

I'm slightly less exciting; my name is a track from Panic! at the Disco's first album. I have just always really liked the word.

I don't draw any meaning from the song because it's not all that pleasant. xD

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
A DreamDevourer is exactly what I feared so much in my younger years- nightmares about my hopes being crushed (or were those actual memories?) and ground into oblivion. Then I became what I feared so much- in retaliation to being scared I started to thrive on hate and criticism. I also really, really love the band Disturbed, as one can tell by my constantly changing my avatar to their covers. So I tried to fuse both into one cool sounding name.

That I stole from Chrono Trigger DS.

I love that game.

J

Joshua

My username is me telling everone how amzing twewy is and who the best charecter is

I used to go by the name MoonlightConfessions. Well, I registered at a website where it said my name was to long, so it got shortened to MConfessions. Somehow it went it MCon and eventually Emicon. It's been an evolution, but I like my name now because it's unique. :)

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Mine was something my dad came up with. We were registering me for my first "social networking site/forum" if you will where a username was required.

It's name comes from the fact that I live in Arizona, and the joke here is that it's always hot. (and it pretty much is...made it into the high 90s today and it's early November...)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Mine was something my dad came up with. We were registering me for my first "social networking site/forum" if you will where a username was required.

It's name comes from the fact that I live in Arizona, and the joke here is that it's always hot. (and it pretty much is...made it into the high 90s today and it's early November...)

I'm an ex-Arizonan! I feel your pain!

Well, I've been living in Pennsylvania for the last few years. It's around January and especially February when I really, REALLY start missing the desert. The rest of the year, I favor Pensie.

Ah, yeah, I rememver those 80-degree Christmases. And summers of learning how to drive the car with two fingers. I also remember when I used to thin 60 degrees was *cold.* *Laughs*

lol, well My username is a bit complicated. People always ask me if I live in the bay area (San fran) since I live in Cali, and the answer is NO i do not :)

other people ask me if its from "Saved by the Bell" which is a show that aired mostly before my time, still occasionally see an episode or two, and again the answer is no.

So How did I come about my 14 character username? Its the name of my old church. I adopted this username as my identity when I was in Jr. High, and well it stuck. Even after I switched churches. But anyways as my online identity I'm cool with it :) Much love!

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I keep wanting to type my PSO-World username and real name, AlexCraig. But Faedeur comes from a character I made up a long time ago, Faedeur Onarcius, a shrouded and mysterious wanderer and warrior.

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Judai is Jaden Yuki from YGO GX... I want my name changed to Yusei though... But Mases said no. D:

Judai, which is from a Yu-gi-oh! Character that English watchers may know as Jaden Yuki.

Yuki_Judai_complete_by_Ledkalite.jpg

^ Possessed by Yubel.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh_gx/judai.jpg
^Normal Judai.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/EvilBakura/GX 138/62.jpg
http://x4c.xanga.com/9a4c4a6424134167419993/z126723397.jpg

^ Haou Judai

My original name: Shrukan is my Original Character.

For this dude:

Judai Yuki :eek::

230px-Judai_s4.jpg

Here's him as an evil person >D :

user-HaouJudai7.jpg

Judai is Jaden Yuki from YGO GX... I want my name changed to Yusei though... But Mases said no. D:

Fangasm, Hun?

Anyway, I could have sworn I already posted in here.

My username is basically my nickname, Jay, and the name Rad, derived from Radkin, combined.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I'm an ex-Arizonan! I feel your pain!

Well, I've been living in Pennsylvania for the last few years. It's around January and especially February when I really, REALLY start missing the desert. The rest of the year, I favor Pensie.

Ah, yeah, I rememver those 80-degree Christmases. And summers of learning how to drive the car with two fingers. I also remember when I used to thin 60 degrees was *cold.* *Laughs*
Haha, that's exactly what this past summer was for me...learning to drive with two fingers.

And I still think 60 degrees is cold...ah well, call me a wimp, but AZ for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom