• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkAlmighty

Waker of the Winds
Mine's is pretty simple. Since I love The Legend of Zelda, Link was an obvious name. Then since he's awesome (and so am I:P) I got the Almighty part. I'm still not too sure why I choose Almighty, I think I was thinking about the movie Bruce Almighty at the time so maybe that's what gave me the idea, but anyway it sounded pretty cool. So put the 2 together and you get LinkAlmighty.

I still wish I had thought up this before I created my youtube account, but for those here at ZD, I put LinkAlmighty where it says ___'s channel. They need to allow name changes.

Shnappy

derp
Shnappy derived from Ohhshnap37. "Ohh, Shnap" was a phrase that I had said a good portion about a year ago, and 37 was my favorite number at the time. Shnappy was a nickname that I had been given throughout time and from there it slowly evolved into "Shnappy".

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
K4KING is short for Kenji for King. :lol:

The idea came to my head when i was having fun in WW. When i met King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule in wind waker I got an idea of being a king. And i used this title in my school which became popular... because it suits me they said. Why? cause i really am a big fat guy.

zzRICHzz

own & finished all Zeldas
just my gamertag on xbox live... went with z's cuz everyone else was using x's and i wanted to be different and i like zelda

"Zeruda" = "Zelda", Which is both my real name and a character's name. So, it works, since "Zelda" is rarely an available username. Yep.

zelda is your actaul name??? that is awesome!! thought about naming my first girl zelda but i dont think my wife would like that very much... but i know i'm naming my first son Dominic

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Heart and Sol

My name is Soleil and I like puns. :) Who doesn't like a good pun?

I know that my other user name Durion means Dark One, I can't remember were I found out either but I liked it upon seeing and though that has to become my username

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I like to play GTA a lot and the main character is Niko Bellic. I just thought it would be interesting to use the name as my username. Then I just decided to put three numbers after it.

I liked Blue Link in FSA a lot, so I put that in, and put a random 2-digit number so I could get in, you know the endless possibilities of another BlueLink on this massive forums, since this was the first forums I used the username. I have 2 major usernames: this, and Flippier999.

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
I love Gohma a lot, I think that explains everything...
He is one the most important character in my comic, where I gave him a very... impulsive personality (he is also very coarse sometimes)

At last: I was almost sure that no one already had that username one the forum x)

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
"Keats" is the name of the paranormal journalist from the PS3 title, Folklore. He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything, and the name is catchy.

B

Blood Wolf

It may seem simple, but my Alias has many different meanings. When I was just a child I'd stare at my grandma's paintings of wolves and I loved them. That's one reason.

Another is my main e-mail is bloodwolfbrother, but that's a minor. I love to write, and I've been writing a story that is so far 48 pages and one of the characters will be a wolf named Blood Wolf, and another good reason is sometimes I RP as a character named Blood Wolf that is a wolf that can change into a human after drinking from the fountain of youth, and another main reason is when I don't shave (I'm only 15, BTW) I start to look like a wolf. Sometimes when you dream, you could have dreams where you actually react and hurt yourself or something, and I only had one but it was when I was dreaming that I was a wolf and I leaped onto another wolf's back to claw him, I left marks and in the dream the wolf I had attacked had been me, and I woke up with my hands bloody and scratch marks on my back. *sighs* I haven't had another in awhile, though. That's why this alias is Blood Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom