• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well at the time i had no idea what i was going to name my self on the forums , so i just thought in my self from ocarina of time, Ocarina (that link playes) and then sword (hmm link uses the sword a lot) so OcarinaSword. :)

D

Demon Link

Demon Link. Have you ever played Majora's Mask and gotten the Fierce Deity Mask? I read somewhere that the Japan version of MM said something along the lines of, "Demon Link" or, "Demon Mask" Because demons are good (i guess) in Japan. So I did not know how to spell Fierce or Deity (I can now, obviously)so I took on the name Demon Link. This is only my Zelda profile name. My other one for everything else is Loki0790.

L

LinksObsession

It means Link's obsessed with me :D
loljk.
Well it technically does, but i didn't realize that when i made the account.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I got Elvenknight while brain-storming Zelda-related ideas when signing up here. Noramlly I go by HyrulianBlackcat. Elvenknight means I am an elf who's a knight. HyrulianBlackcat means I'm a black cat from Hyrule.

My first name is Ben and my last name begins with a B, so a teacher I had at college used to call me Benny B... I have no imagination... haha

H

HayGonJinn

When me and my best buddy were young we would play a pretend star wars game where I was a decedent of Qui-Gon Jinn. So I thought up the name Hay-Gon Jinn. And that's where it came from.

I've always liked the Milk Bar and the things associated with it. The music, people, side-quests, etc. Chateau Romani seemed like an appropriate name.

Oh, and I like how it gives you a blue magic meter. That's always a plus.:)

I

ice cream

my user name is the name of my FAVORITE deserrt :D -ice cream ^.^

So... my real name is Amanda, and Mandy is also a form of that--though I'm never called Mandy... Well, anyways... when I created my first email with Google Mail, I registered and couldn't think of what to call my email username, so I just waited for some of their default suggestions and, well... 'mandym287' was one of them. xD Just used it here as well as a few other places.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I had just discovered Zelda, I liked the band Linkin Park, and my name's Mike, so... I combined them and got Linknmike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom