• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Well, I got my username from two things, mainly one, though.
The in first Pokemon movie, Mewtwo versus Mew, a female character had a Blastoise, nicknamed Shell Shocker, which I thought was really cool, and I still do, that was my main reason.
Secondly, since I have Mario Party 2, and I play it a lot, my favourite mini-game is Shell Shocked, in that mini-game, you must blast the other players with projectiles from your shell cannon, it's really fun. :P
So yeah, I think it is pretty cool. :D

EDIT: I forgot to say, my other favourite mini-game in MP2 is Shock, Drop and Roll, that is a 1v3 player mini-game.

Last edited:

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I've had a few names in the past... I won't go into those.. for.... reasons... Anyway, when I played The Minish Cap, I thought Swiftblade was a really cool character, so after some thinking, I decided to use it as my online alias.

R

RazTwilight

Raz comes from the toad in Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars, the one in Marrymore with Raini, and twilight comes from Twilight Princess.

C

Chu

Chu

Chu becasue well.. everybody knows what a chu is.
:chu: iwas going to go with @me@ or sparx but chu is cooler

I'm not sure what my username would mean, exactly. I know what it comes from, though.

The "Axle the" parts come from "Axle the Red," a character from Megaman X5. The "Beast" part comes from "Slash Beast" from Megaman X4.

Although since then I think it's evolved into something utterly unrelated. So I suppose it does have a bit of a meaning. "Axle" would mean that I like the sound of the name and think it at least partially fits me, and "Beast" means that I like animals, monsters, and creepy things?

M

Myungster

I made up this name awhile ago.

Like Blackice_cc, I've just stuck with it..

Except everyone pronounces it wrong.
It's "Mungster" tehcnically

The "y" means nothing.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Mine is from the Dukes of Hazzard (the car). Me and my friend also made other accounts on websites with General Lee or some variation of it. The General Lee is a kick butt car, and some people think my name could be from Robert E Lee. But to clarify its just the car from Dukes of Hazzard.

It's actually supposed to be something aiming to "kokiri Girl" but at the same time I wanted a word that started with "K", unable to find it, I just decided to put "Kirl" instead. xD

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
LttP was the first Zelda game I ever played and is still my all time fav video game, not just among the zelda games.

"Link to the Past" wasn't available which why it has the "2".

Guardian

The Chosen One
When i registered on the site all i did was start to spit out names and i thought this one was pretty cool. So I think I'm going to stick with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom