• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Well, back when I was twelve or so, I decided I needed a more creative user name than what I had used in previous forums (USA-witch-101 or something like that, then I went by T-bone for a while). I was playing Pokemon Sapphire around the same time and so when I joined a Pokemon forum, I thought about the final evolved form of my starter, Blaziken, whose nickname just happened to be Blaze. Creative, isn't it? Anyways, I couldn't just use Blaze, 'cause that would be boring, so I attached 'star' to it. To make it look cool, I spelled it like this: Blaze*Star.

So, not too long afterwords, I decided to join fanfiction.net. However, they wouldn't let me use an asterisk and apparently BlazeStar was taken, so I just added a few extra letters at the end to create BlazeStarre. After a while, I just got lazy and spelled it Blazestarre and I've stuck with it ever since.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Linknerd09. The first part came from Link (obivously) and the last part is because I'm a Zelda nerd and I know a lot about LoZ. And the 09, it's because I like the number 9 and I like to add the number 0 before it.:)

D

DannyPidgeon

Basically I like pigeons a lot. The Danny part is from whatever part of my subconscious decided that went well with pigeons. And I AM aware that pigeon's misspelled. I just kind of like that spelling of the word. I was gonna put a number on the end, probably 15, my lucky number, but I decided against it.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My User Name comes from those Green Knights in the overworld in AlttP which is also why my Avatar is 1 of those knights.

Djinn

and Tonic
Well, my username was a simple choice but kind of a complicated explanation.

I joined a replica props forum a few years ago, which was a great place to learn techniques from people that build these things professionally. The prop I wanted to either learn to make or buy from someone else who already has was a Green Lantern ring. I had been a Green Lantern fan for years and this was the one replica I really wanted to have. so trying to think up a green lantern oriented name I kept running into trouble. Since the forum was so old and huge all the worthwhile named had been taken. And I hate placing numbers next to my name. So I tried to think of something at least somewhat related to green lantern but different enough to not have been taken by some random member. After a while I even tried to be a bit more random and use the original unused name for the first Green Lantern, Alan Ladd(GL was based on the story of Aladdin which had a djinn of the ring and the lamp. Learning this actually inspired me to read the story and more on the mythology). But that was also taken, so I attempted Djinn thinking it might also be used, but it wasn't. And since I have used it for so many years since, I continued to use it.

And later on a professional jeweler did teach me how the ring could be made. This is also how I learned molding and casting of resin as well as metal.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Mine is actually fairly self-explanitory. I love penguins, and I'm a boy. I just like how the name flows when you say 82 after it.
I have a bird in my sig, but I know how to make an ACTUAL waddling penguin.

<(")
.../l\
_./\

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I'd been trying to come up with something better than "steelcat97", which had been my all-purpose username then, and "Moosh_is_cool" was the first thing that popped into my head. Of course, I hadn't known at the time that I could use spaces in my username, so I used underscores, instead.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I named mine after Caeda Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (and about 3 other games in the series, for that matter). Basically, I named mine after her because a.) I like pegasus knights and b.) she's responsible for recruiting half the characters in the game. So yeah that's why.

my name is Otto, and i like technology. only later did i realize that it was also one of the sides from transformers, so it's not because i like transformers. i don't like transformers. I have other names as well, but i'm not telling, because they could reveal my identity if paired with this one.

As you can tell by my title, my username means "Zelda fan all the way"

Then you squish that together and you get Zelway

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
hmm well me i just picked a random person from a random show and made a random name with that persons name. But please call me Toushiro or Captain Hitsugaya :)!

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Well, when I went to create my Youtube account, I was thinking of calling myself SonicGoesBowling. The reason for that is because Sonic was my main character in Brawl, and bowling was one of my fave sports back then. But I decided to shorten it up to Sonicbowling, and I'm sure glad I did!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Absolutely nothing, I was getting into technology. At first it was just Tecknokid, but then when I was signing up for a site, it had changed to tecknokid788. I had to change it though because of a hacker, and the next available one was Tecknokid900. and so I've been using it ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom