• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
One day I was on miniclip.com and I got a high score. I had to post a sreenname up to get on the high score board. I didn't feel like wasting my time trying to create a good username so I typed in random letters and it said kpllk. After awhile it got stuck in my head so now I use that username for everything I go on, even this.

R

Rebekah

im bad at thinking of names that sound good so i just used my real name =D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
skull-kid, this is an thread about your username not a flirt topic >.<

it's fun to read how some of you got the inspiration for their username.

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
For this dude:

Judai Yuki :eek::

230px-Judai_s4.jpg

Here's him as an evil person >D :

user-HaouJudai7.jpg

Shadow Goris

The Stalker
Well my username goes back to character from a fantasy story that forevr lives in my mind....The main character's name is Goris. Shadow comes from something called a shadow form. Goris's shadow form-Shadow Goris. I really don't know how i came up with the story. And no, Goris was not branched off of goron.

T

Twilight_Link25

mine explains itself i like twilight princess i like underscores seperating words link owns and 25 is the day i was born...

but everybodys like WHA when i say my aim screen name... its odd

A

Aerostella

I came up with it in like 8th grade. Aero = of the sky, stella = star. So my username means star of the sky.

Claire

The Geekette
There are two parts to my name, and two reasons behind them...

Lenora - Lengthened version of Lenore, which was the name of a cartoon and comic character in Lenore: The Cute Little Dead Girl.

Dragon - It is merely for my love of fantasy.

^^ Too sweet of a combination, ey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom