• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Mine means that I like LotR... and that I like Zelda... and that I wanted a username with LotR/Zelda fusion. It is derived from the Latin: Hylius Hobitus.

I'm going to give the explanation that I give to everyone.

Josh=Joshua with the u and a removed which equals the first part of my name.

Congratulations everyone.

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Judai, which is from a Yu-gi-oh! Character that English watchers may know as Jaden Yuki.

Yuki_Judai_complete_by_Ledkalite.jpg

^ Possessed by Yubel.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh_gx/judai.jpg
^Normal Judai.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/EvilBakura/GX 138/62.jpg
http://x4c.xanga.com/9a4c4a6424134167419993/z126723397.jpg

^ Haou Judai

My original name: Shrukan is my Original Character.

Kybyrian

It's a twist on one my previous usernames, which I stole from somebody. :P

The Ky in Kyjin and just byrian added to the end of it. No reference to anything, just made it up.

Last edited:

linkman8

True and Noble
To be honest, I thought up my username about 6 years ago when I was like 10. Since I had just started to play OOT, I was really into it, and decided to name myself Linkman. I threw on the 8 because it is my luckiest number. I've won the game of Life on that number, I'll have you know.

Well, mine doesn't really have any meaning, just some name I came up with when I was about 8, and I've just stuck with it for online usernames ever since.

silent lion

ReDead
Mine was originally a character for a fantasy thing. Pretty simple really, cool-sounding adjective, add on an animal and you get a typical medieval nicknamy thing. It just stuck. I suppose if you think enough you can get some metaphors out of it too.

Stella3000

Starlight
In Latin the 'Stella' part of my name means star. So I thought it would fit because I like stars a lot.....that and it is just about the only thing I got out of Latin. Lol.
As for the 3000 a lot of people have asked me about it actually. Its just a number I like. Thats all....

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
chris - First name
b - middle initial
g - last initial
99 - year I made my first email address (which is this name)

Basically I use this name for almost everything but I occasionally go by Mr. Mxyzptlk but man is that a hard name to remember how to spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom