You and i differ on the Animal over Human argument, I much prefer animals, they don't stab you in the back nor do they pretend to be something they aren't and probably more importantly you can actually do something useful for them, if some son of a ***** is threatening my pet you bet your ass i'll kick the crap outta them for it.- people who value animal lives over humans disgust me
- looks do matter to a certain extent, I am really sick of people pretending to be these white knights that would date anyone. No, stop. If a talking trash can or gorilla come talking to you, and have a 10/10 personality, you will still run for your life
- on the topic of looks, I also get sick of these "real beauty" posts on social media. Yeah, nobody should be ashamed of how they look, but please don't force this semi-unhealthy view that being fat and hardly moving your body is somehow good
- i hate videos like "soldier surprises his GF/daughter/mom omg kawaii so cutee"
- people who complain about music genres and consider their own to be better because it takes "skill" are ******** beyond comprehension
- why intentionally get a kid and start a family when you are under like 23? almost every time I have seen this the parents don't have a stable economy... think of the kiiiids
Generally valuing animal lives over humans is not productive.- people who value animal lives over humans disgust me
I agree with most of those points with the exceptions of:
- The Star Wars prequels were generally better than the original trilogy.
- The Empire Strikes Back is the weakest Star Wars film, not the greatest.
- Frozen was a mediocre, unbearably average film, not some great masterpiece.
- It is not required for a game to be bug free at launch.
- Someone disagreeing with a firmly held belief of your own is not cause to go to war with them.
- On the subject of war, it is sometimes necessary and isn't always wrong.
- Despite being lied to about the reasons for going into Iraq, it was not an incorrect action do so, but leaving it was and was what led to our current ISIS problem.
- Wanting to remain isolationist and not use military action in the rest of the world when it can do good is an incredibly selfish thing to do.
- The Transformers movies are actually very good.
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine was not a bad film.
- The Godfather trilogy is incredibly overrated and absurdly boring.
- The Hobbit trilogy is very good.
- Splitting up film adaptations of books into multiple parts is a good thing.
- The Lord of the Rings films are superior to the books.
- The Lord of the Rings books themselves are very poorly written and are a painful read.
- Feminism is largely based on lies, hatred, and desires for supremacy and control.
- People are too harsh to judge pedophiles and expand the notion to include a far larger age range than it should.
- Teenagers under the age of 18 should not be socially or legally punished for seeking sex with whomever they wish. They're going to do it anyway so clearly the insanely oppressive laws regarding it are not helping and are only hurting people.
- The Sex Offender registry is unethical, immoral, and unconstitutional as it qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment, violating the eight amendment to the US Constitution.
- I personally find makeup, nail polish, or anything like that to be incredibly unattractive on girls.
- Men should have the same right to remove any of their body hair they with without being socially ridiculed for it.
- A bidet (a toilet variant that shoots water at your underside) is unpleasant and no more or less sanitary than toilet paper. Think about getting that stuff on your finger. You wouldn't consider it finger food safe again with just paper or just water in either case, you'd need water and soap and that's not what bidets do. Premoistened wipes with soap in them, like we've been using on babies for decades, is the best alternative.
- Anything made by Apple is an overpriced piece of junk.
- It is possible to be a fan of a gaming company and still be able to criticize it.
- Smartphones are stupid and dangerous, due to limited battery life phones should be reserved for communication only, other functions should be used on another less important device instead such as a tablet.
- Beer smells and tastes horrible and there is nothing appealing about its effects.
- Same goes for other recreational drugs.
- Jurassic Park III was not a bad film.
- Eregon was not a bad film.
- The live action movie The Last Airbender was actually a very good adaptation and people unfairly insisted it was bad simply because of who made it without any regard to the actual quality of the film itself.
- Terminator 3 was a good film and Terminator Genisys was better than the original.
- Doctor Who is confusing, hard to understand, and difficult to watch.
- Twitter is one of the most pointless websites ever.
- Professional critics of any medium are generally untrustworthy and should always be treated with suspicion of bias.
- Family Guy hasn't deteriorated in quality as much as most people think.
- Vegetarianism and veganism are delusional and dangerous beliefs that ignore basic biology.
minimal, subtle makeup is okay. But nothing that is excessive, obvious, or too unnatural looking. Red lipstick or blush for instance.I think everyone looks better with makeup, even if it is minimal.
While they exist in plants, humans cannot extract everything they need from them. Our digestive systems are no longer capable of it. Most of the plant matter we eat passes directly through us undigested with most of the nutrients still in them. Full extraction requires more complex digestive systems than we currently have. Vegetarian, and even more so vegan, diets are invariable self-destructive and your body has to consume itself to survive. For infants, this is almost always fatal.I'm no veggie but we do feed more livestock than we feed humans and eat an excessive amount of meat as a species. Livestock farming is a major contributor to greenhouse gas production, not only because of the huge amount of rainforest cut down specifically for livestock, but also because of methane production from the animals themselves, especially cattle. I don't think there is any negative health concerns over vegetariansm, you can get a full amino acid profile and all essential nutrients from just eating a vegetarian diet.