• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unexplained Encounters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I also tend to be a sceptic with this kind of thing but I do have one example from when I was younger.

When I was maybe 5 or 6 I was sitting in the living room with my parents and saw a short man in a suit and a top hat, holding a walking stick while standing in the room looking directly at me and smiling before he disappeared after a few seconds. I described it to my parents and they said I must have just been seeing things. Then about an hour later my parents got a call that a distant relative (who I had not remembered meeting) had passed away suddenly and they said he was a short old man who would often be dressed like that with a top hat. Kinda spooky for sure...

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Went over this w/ my friend earlier

We went to this beach a while back in which there's only a single path to get down from the cliffs that overlook it, which are a couple of steep slopes. While we were atop the cliffs, we noticed that the only person down there was a woman in red and a floral type of skirt. We didn't say it out right but we both thought "she doesn't look dressed for this place" b/c of how tiring those slopes are to climb back up, and it's real dusty. So we get down which takes a couple minutes, and when we got there, the woman was gone. This beach is really rocky and open, so there's nowhere for her to have gotten behind w/o us seeing her, and we hadn't passed a single person on our way down. Literally the only plausible thing I could think of on where she could've gone is drowning herself in the water, b/c there wasn't a single person in sight when we got there. We were there for over half an hour and we never saw where the woman possibly could've gone

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep, still relevant to reply :P

I had a very weird experience back in okt 1995. My mom and me were cleaning a school. It was a school for kids ready to join the navy. It had 3 floors and these floors were connected by stairs made of stone with a marble pattern. It was around 6.30 pm and we were almost done. My mom was cleaning the lowest part of the stairs connected to the entrance and I did the part between the two upper floors. Then a tall man with glasses and a black suit came walking up the stairs. He was carrying a suitcase. He passed me by, smiled and nodded and said " good evening ". I nodded back and also said good evening to him. Then like 5 min later my mom asked if I was finished so we could lock the door and go home. I told her we had to tell the guy (I assumed it was a teacher) we were going home. My mom looked at me surprised and asked what guy? I told her the one that just walked up the stairs. He even said good evening. She told me she didn't see anybody coming in or out and if this was the case she would've noticed because she was on the entrance floor and would've seen it if someone would enter. Especially on the stairs he would've passed her. She did hear me say good evening and thought " what the heck is she saying? There's nobody here."
I was still convinced someone was there and we walked up the stairs to check if the guy was in a classroom. Everything was dark. No lights were on. Then I realized I might have had an encounter with a spirit. This still gives me goosebumbs today when I think about it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yep, still relevant to reply :P

I had a very weird experience back in okt 1995. My mom and me were cleaning a school. It was a school for kids ready to join the navy. It had 3 floors and these floors were connected by stairs made of stone with a marble pattern. It was around 6.30 pm and we were almost done. My mom was cleaning the lowest part of the stairs connected to the entrance and I did the part between the two upper floors. Then a tall man with glasses and a black suit came walking up the stairs. He was carrying a suitcase. He passed me by, smiled and nodded and said " good evening ". I nodded back and also said good evening to him. Then like 5 min later my mom asked if I was finished so we could lock the door and go home. I told her we had to tell the guy (I assumed it was a teacher) we were going home. My mom looked at me surprised and asked what guy? I told her the one that just walked up the stairs. He even said good evening. She told me she didn't see anybody coming in or out and if this was the case she would've noticed because she was on the entrance floor and would've seen it if someone would enter. Especially on the stairs he would've passed her. She did hear me say good evening and thought " what the heck is she saying? There's nobody here."
I was still convinced someone was there and we walked up the stairs to check if the guy was in a classroom. Everything was dark. No lights were on. Then I realized I might have had an encounter with a spirit. This still gives me goosebumbs today when I think about it.
goosebumbs!! haha goosebumps!!! ima call em goosebumbs now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom