• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unexplainable Tastes in Food

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Are there any foods out there that you like, but you just don't know how to explain why?

I love sour cream & onion potato chips. Yet, I hate both sour cream and onions. I don't know why I still like the chips despite this. Also, all of my sense of logic and reason tells me I shouldn't like cold french fries, and yet I do. What's up with that? Why are they so good? I just can't explain it.

How about the rest of you? What's something that you just can't explain?

I dislike most things that involve limes, but I like limes themselves. On a weirder note, when I was a kid, I once dipped a PB&J sandwich into some ranch and thought "ya know, this ain't bad".

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I haven't eaten them in years, but fries dipped in ice cream was something I really liked when I tried it. The salt and the sweet was perfect together.

I love blue cheese dressing, but dislike sour cream. And I would never eat anchovies, but I also love Caesar dressing.

Ninja

Well well well
I haven't eaten them in years, but fries dipped in ice cream was something I really liked when I tried it. The salt and the sweet was perfect together.

I love blue cheese dressing, but dislike sour cream. And I would never eat anchovies, but I also love Caesar dressing.

Wendy’s fries dipped in frosty. Amazing.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Bananas are the one food I absolutely cannot stand at all, but I like these things called Slap Stix which are apparently caramel banana flavored.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
slowly getting over my aversion to eggs but I can only eat them scrambled or an omelet. Um like Mezlo not a fan of onions but I like onion rings.

I don't like tomatoes but I love sauces made out of them, starting to like them on burgers.

I don't like mustard period and I blame my lack of curiosity for it as a kid (I used to be allergic to it, but I eat a lot of other things I was allergic too due to the allergies not being life threatening)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom