• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Your Top 5 Moments

The top 5 moments of Skyward Sword? The first five times I played it.

If I was forced to choose only 5, which is hard because I could list hundreds, I would choose these moments:

Defeating the super-awesome-badass Demise would be first. After that incredible Horde Battle and fantastic final Ghirahim fight, finishing off Demise in a one on one battle to the death was possibly the most inspirational, breathtaking, and groundbreaking moment in entertainment media history.

#2 would be the incredible, movie-like cut scenes. I had trouble telling if they were real or not. They captured me and my imagination. For a moment I thought I was actually living the game. living.

Another moment was when I first laid eyes on the goddess herself, Zelda. Her beauty was like nothing I had ever seen before. It gave me feelings I never experienced in my 43 years of living.

First experiencing the amazing motion controls would be another. I, often times, forgot I was playing a video game. I believed I was fighting Demise and saving the beautiful Zelda herself.

The saddest moment for me was the ending because it meant that Skyward Sword was over. Of course, this sad moment is always short lived because I start over the minute I finish.

This game touched me in places I didn't know I had.

Best
1. sound effects through the wiimote speaker
2. the end credits, seriously nice to see extra footage of something interesting...
3. young Impa (hi sandra :P)
4. Guardian design in the Silent Realms was mostly nice
5. The first few rooms of Lanayru mining facility

worst
1. every boss inside and out of a dungeon
2. scrapper
3. playing the harp
4. waiting for and then having to ring Beedle's bell
5. flying

Favorite

1. First visit to the Thunderhead: only in retrospect because there weren't any other what I'd deem atmospheric portions of the game.
2. The Sand Sea: For a moment I was playing Wind Waker with a go faster button.
3. The second portion of the Ancient Cistern: The enemies were a lot of fun and it looked quite different to anything else in the game.
4. The Horde Battle: The closest thing in Zelda I'm going to get to Dynasty Warriors
5. The Temple of Time cutscene

The rest of the game just bored me so i can't remember much else aside from the dragons and that they had cool designs.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
JJ, the WII motion plus stopped working, with the. Plug part that goes into the wiimote was loose. And I exaggerated about 30 secOnds part, but it was the comstant shaking

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
1: Zelda goes to sleep...anyone that's played the game knows what I'm talking about
2: "The Legend of Groose" kiddingly know as the actually Legend of Zelda. I was so proud
3: The Introdution of Ghirhim
4: Fi leaving us, knowing that all Links with the Master Sword secretly carry a sleeping spirit with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom