• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your top 3 video game trailers

You can say honorable mentions or beyond 3 no big deal. I also like this one though its kinda like a promo video.

Well, this one is obvious:

As is:

And well... I've always loved the various Smash Bros trailers. Those were great:

Skyward Sword Epic Trailer- I was anticipating this game so much, i couldnt even play other games since it simply wouldnt satisfy me. This trailer shows so much variety and the brilliance i would encounter in the main game. Breath of The Wild has a fantastic trailer, but so far it was not shown one that reaches these highs for me.

The Last Story Release trailer- One of my favorite rpgs of all time, my favorite from Sakaguchi, the music, the story, the themes and cast are very well presented in this trailer

Xenoblade Chronicles World trailer- I believe its a fan made trailer, but really well done and it shows not just story but also world locations of this amazing game

Ironically my top 3 trailers belong to the Wii x honorable mentions to MGSV red band trailer and Breath of the Wild.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
How could you leave part 3 out?

Haha, well, I just posted my top 3 I guess. The ODST trailer, and Gears 1 and 2. I loved the Ashes to Ashes trailer too. It really showed how much Dom had given up by that point.

I'll also throw the Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic trailer into the mix. Seeing this game remastered, and the cutscenes redone from the ground up by Blur Studios on it's 10th anniversary? Amazing feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom