• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Top 3 Route Themes

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So with Pokemon Sun and Moon right around the corner, I have been reminiscing about this iconic series... So this got me thinking, what are your top 3 Route Themes of the series?

Mine have to be:

With this one... Just those trumpets.... Ah.... So many memories. I just love it....

The best piece of music from X and Y... Just completely amazing, and epic.

I have gone on the record saying that Sinnoh has by far the worst soundtrack of any Pokemon... But it is ironic that this is my favorite in the whole series.... It's literally a perfect start to any adventure. It is the best route theme of any Pokemon game in my opinion.

Mido

Version 1

I have gone on the record saying that Sinnoh has by far the worst soundtrack of any Pokemon... But it is ironic that this is my favorite in the whole series.... It's literally a perfect start to any adventure. It is the best route theme of any Pokemon game in my opinion.

I swear, Lozjam, you're going to make me tear up with this song, and just hours before I turn twenty as well! :kawaii: This all being said, I agree with your perspective entirely, but I suppose it helps that D/P was my first main series Pokemon game nearly ten years ago. Well, without further ado, here's my list, in no specific order:

The triumphant feel to this one seems to give the satisfaction to players that they put in all the good work, all leading up the final test that awaits them. I actually prefer the Gen IV sound of this song, oddly enough.

While Gen IV was my first main series game that I actually owned, my first main series experience (in short bursts) was in Johto. The original version remains my favorite for this tune.

Nothing too flashy in this one, but I find that it exemplifies the experience of being on a route in the series in an elite fashion. Exciting like the first one I posted, but also sort of mellow-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom