• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Thoughts on the WoodysGamertag Accident?

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
So if you all don't know in one of woodysgamertag videos he was talking about the Wii U and the possibilty of the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 that might see a release on the system but whilst talking about the system and game he said something that completely caused havoc in the hearts of nintendo fanboys/girls. He said a person that normally plays CoD on the Xbox or PS3 could hop on the Wii U and get 100+ kill games because we apparently have worse players than the xbox and ps3. I think what he said was completely stupid. Now I want to know is what's your thought one this accident?

here's the video: [video=youtube;dUCdRGSjrhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUCdRGSjrhA[/video]

it's around the 5 minute mark.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
It's typical for fan boys to say things like this. Most aren't truly unbiased, sadly. This is a terrible thing to say and he may have lost subscribers, and may have a bit of a war on his hands. His loss.

Fig

The Altruist
That guy has some nerve calling us Nintendo fans bad gamers. In fact, if it wasn't for Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64, then it could have been a long time for the FPS genre to become popular. Nintendo is the original video game company and we aren't bad gamers. I know it's his opinion, but he should also respect us if he wants to be respected. I'm just saying.

Dan

I truly don't really care what he says, there are loads of big hit youtubers that slam on different things. What makes this guy any more important. He's entitled to have an opinion regardless of if I disagree. I can see were he is coming from. He's assuming that the "casuals" will all be picking up COD and that they may of never played a COD game before, so it would be easy kills.

I truly don't really care what he says, there are loads of big hit youtubers that slam on different things. What makes this guy any more important. He's entitled to have an opinion regardless of if I disagree. I can see were he is coming from. He's assuming that the "casuals" will all be picking up COD and that they may of never played a COD game before, so it would be easy kills.

This nut make a point. :lol:

I think the OP is taking what this guy says too seriously.
It's opinion based. :lol:

Who cares what this guy says, CoD doesn't even require any skill. All you do is center your screen on the thing you want dead and push a button throughout the entire game. You people think that's skill/fun? Not to mention that the games are random as hell.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I actually agree with what he said. I don't think he was trying to be mean, I think he was just stating the facts.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Who gives two craps about what WoodysGamertag says? He plays CoD for life. He lives off of subscribers. He's a no show and his word means jack squat. I'm a Nintendo player and I could wipe the floor with 360/PS3 players. Why? Handeye coordination, PC gaming, skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom