• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Thoughts on MJ.

Hey. I wanted to start a thread about my idol, Michael J Jackson. People in my class pick on me because I'm a fan of his, and I was wondering if anyone looked up to him like I did. To me, his music is some of the only music I can TOLERATE. The radio music here in my land is terrible. Well, most of it, anyways. You'll never hear any MJ on the radio anymore except for Thriller every so often in October. How do you feel about MJ?

D

Deleted member 6224

I really didn't like him, i kinda despised him, but dont yell at me.

I really didn't like him, i kinda despised him, but dont yell at me.
Well, I can't yell on the internet, and I DO try to control myself. You don't have to like him, just don't say anything mean about him. I get enough of that from my classmates.

D

Deleted member 6224

Yea but you said YOUR thought on him, those are mine

Yea but you said YOUR thought on him, those are mine
I know. I just mean don't say anything too rude or vulgar. That's all.

I love Michael Jackson's older music and am fond of his overall style. Michael Jackson brought pop and dancing to life with his firey beats, intense vocals, and soulful dancing techniques. I honestly find the day he died was the day pop died, as pop was dying already. I wonder what would've happen if he actually had gotten to go on tour, a possible revival of the whole genre? Maybe. Don't feel down about people making fun of your or Michael Jackson, those kinds of things happen when you get very famous.

I honestly think that his whole molestation case was just the old "sue a celebrity, get rich" thing. While he did love children, none of the people close to him sees him as someone who would molest a child, and he doesn't give off that kind of feel either. Michael wasn't a weird man, he was a man that dealt with weird things.

That is EXACTLY how I feel about him, and I resent the fact that people still refuse to believe his innocence despite the fact that he WAS said to be innocent in court.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I don't really like his music that much(pop isn't my thing), but I definately don't dislike him, and he really did do a lot for pop music.
I definately don't think he's a pedo or for that matter, a bad person. I think he was a really good person and I feel kind of bad for him because he got so much crap for things that shouldn't have been such a big deal. Why is it such a big deal if he changed his skin color, so what? And as I said before, I definately don't think he was a pedophile, that just doesn't sound right. To me, he was a victim of pop culture and others' ignorance, and he shouldn't have had to endure all the stuff he did.

His Earth Song is beyond awesome.

As far as his accusations, it's none of my business and if it happened, then there would have been much evidence. Realistically, I believe he was in fact homosexual. But who cares. I have loved his music since '87. His newer videos were out of season though. I wish he would have done a collaboration with the old Linkin Park.

Last edited:
T

Tadock

Off the Wall is probably one of the grooviest records of all time. Thriller is a pop masterpiece. I don't really dig much of him after that but I still like some songs here or there.

I don't really like his music that much(pop isn't my thing), but I definately don't dislike him, and he really did do a lot for pop music.
I definately don't think he's a pedo or for that matter, a bad person. I think he was a really good person and I feel kind of bad for him because he got so much crap for things that shouldn't have been such a big deal. Why is it such a big deal if he changed his skin color, so what? And as I said before, I definately don't think he was a pedophile, that just doesn't sound right. To me, he was a victim of pop culture and others' ignorance, and he shouldn't have had to endure all the stuff he did.
Actially, he didn't change his skin color. He had vililigo. It makes it so that the skin can't hold pigments.

As far as his accusations, it's none of my business and if it happened, then there would have been much evidence.

Not necessarily. Lack of evidence does not mean that a crime was not committed.

Personally, I didn't care for his music at all. It just wasn't my taste.

HUGE fan. Off the Wall and Invincible are 2 of my favorite albums ever. I was also picked on in school for liking him and that was while the whole molestation thing was going on so it was a hard time to be a fan. What it comes down to is, he's totally innovative, original, kind, talented and his music speaks to tons and tons of people around the world. What more needs to be said?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
who is this Michael J Jackson. is he Famous? would I know any songs he has sung?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I liked his music, but he wasn't someone I could be that much of a fan of. Only a few singers do, actually, so it's a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom