• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Team (As in Pokemon)

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
So what does your team look like? For different games teams will look different, but go ahead and post your current team or an old team with the version of the game.

My current team in Sun is: Incineroar, Butterfree, Alakazam, Poliwrath, Gengar, and Pikachu.

But I always name my pokemon after food so Here's what I actually named them in order: Poptart, Greenbean, Icecream, Cinnimonroll, Cocopuff, and Biscuit.

(Imagine having a pichu named Biscuit! Yeah I'm good at naming!)

Is this too old to post in?

Anyway, my current team (for Ultra Moon) is Lv.66 Golisopod♀, Lv.66 Lucario♀, Lv.65 Absol♀, Lv.64 Luxray♀ Lv.58 Ampharos♀ and Lv.56 Noivern♀

My previous team (for Ultra Sun) was Lv.100 Lucario♂, Lv.100 Vaporeon♂, Lv.100 Leafeon♂, Lv.100 Tapu Koko, Lv.100 Flareon♂ and Lv.100 Umbreon♂

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Alright lets see, I'll go with my Pixelmon team. Typhlosion lv. 86 Male, Toxicroak lv. 87 Male, Togekiss lv. 84 Female, Lanturn lv. 90 Female, Glaceon lv. 94 Male, and Scizor lv. 73 Male.
(Scizors new)

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
YM5jT0K.png

This is the ideal pokemon team
you may not like it, but this is what peak training looks like

Here's my current team (for Ultra Sun)
Lv.83 Arbok♀ "Kaila" | Lv.83 Vaporeon♂ "Akna" | Lv.83 Necrozma "Skoleipso" | Lv.80 Magneton "Ferrythe" | Lv.76 Whimsicott♀ "Augossytine" | Lv.74 Golisopod♀ "Aleeshyra"

And past teams--

Moon (not final, still need to finish Moon)
Lv.42 Torracat♂ "Lucifer" | Lv.38 Magneton "Magnus" | Lv.37 Butterfree♀ "Indigo" | Lv.34 Charjabug♂ "Energizer" | Lv.41 Cottonee♀ "Augossytine" | Lv.37 Smeargle♂ "Yuga"

Omega Ruby
Lv.74 Sceptile♀ "Circe" | Lv.62 Camerupt♀ "Enstatia" | Lv.69 Groudon "Maximilian" | Lv.67 Mightyena♂ | Lv.64 Beautifly♀ | Lv.74 Azumarill♂

X
Lv.100 Fennekin♂ "Ignis" | Lv.87 Butterfree♂ | Lv.87 Absol♀ | Lv.90 Helioptile♀ | Lv.88 Duosion♂ | Lv.87 Lucario♂

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My current team I use in Ultra Moon is Lola the Mega Lopunny, Pancake the Alolan Riachu, Ghirahim the Alolan Dugtrio, Rocky the Emolga, Dutchess the Weavile and Mamoru the Azumarill or as I call them Team Rodent. :)

I also have my first team from when I finished UM Merida the Decidueye, Buzz the Vikavolt, Tigress the Incineroar, Ariel the Primarina, Fu-Fu the Noivern, and Bianca the Alolan Sandslash.

Team Cat is Linus the Persian, Lucy the Liapard, Yzma the Mega Alakazam, Kovu the Pyroar, Kiara the Luxray, and Luna the Delcatty (Linus and Lucy have the same father that taught them Foul Play)

Team Dog is Annabelle the Dusk form Lycanroc, Vixey the Alolan Ninetales, Todd the shiny Delphox, Bolt the Manectric, Snoopy the Lucario and Swiper the Zoroark.

Playing Pokemon Korosu, if that counts. I have Haunter, Flaafy, Magmar and Sealeo so far.

Don't remember where I left my old Sun game, but I remember I had a Torracat and a Gumshoos (cleverly named Trump)

Ultra Moon (now postgame)

Lv.99| Absol [Holding Absolite]
Lv.96| Golisopod ♀ [Holding Buginium Z]
Lv.96| Lucario ♀ [Holding Lucarionite]
Lv.86| Ampharos ♀ [Holding Electruim Z]
Lv.85| Necrozma (Dawn Wings form) [Holding Ultranecrozium Z]
Lv.84| Noivern ♀ [Holding Dragonium Z]
———
Edit: As of 23rd of June, all of these are Lv.100, + another Lv.100 Tapu Koko.

Last edited:
(Please don’t ban me for the double post)

Pokémon Omega Ruby, postgame:

Lv.93| Blaziken♂ (The best starter I have ever used)
Lv.76| Gardevoir♀
Lv.75| Absol♀
Lv.74| Cosplay Pikachu♀ (Normal costume) (It’s really weird having an unclothed Pikachu now)
Lv.72| Latios♂
Lv.54| Tentacruel♂ (HM Slave)
——
Pokémon Y, After defeating the elite four:

Lv.84| Lucario♂
Lv.81| Braixen♀ (I never fully evolved my starter because Delphox looks daft)
Lv.68| Lucario♂ (Korrina’s Lucario)
Lv.65| Xerneas
Lv.64| Swanna♀ (HM Slave)
Lv.64| Rhydon♀ (Other HM Slave)

My current Ultra Sun team is
Level 60 Steelix
Level 54 Primarina
Level 47 Ash Hat Pikachu
Level 54 Decidueye
Level 60 Druddigon
Level 54 Incineroar

But I haven't played Pokemon in nearly a year so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom