• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Your Smash Tier List

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hi, friends! This thread is to share your personal tier list for SSBU and the Smash series in general. It can just be a list of your mains or your favorites. This site lets you customize it pretty freely. Mine is featured below.

A quick tip: If you don't have an account, the site will not let you save your list, and if you try it'll just wipe out everything you did. So instead, when you reach this pop-up, DO NOT CLICK "FINISH"! Simply right-click to save the image of your tier list and upload it to an image hosting site or directly to ZD. Problem solved! And, well, if you already have an account, there's no need to worry about this.

Without further adieu, here is my Smash tier list.

Pj2gZtTi_o.png

I am that guy who disregards most of the main cast and sticks to his faves. The first four categories are sorted in order of preference, but not the last two.

Enjoy making your own and discussing them!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot so I gave up. Here's my list tho:

Best character: Mario, Sheik, Ryu (I just started Mario but I'm actually really good as Mario...)

Mains: Ryu, Mario, Captain Falcon, Sheik, Pac Man, Could

Serious characters: Marth, Roy, Lucas, Ness, Ganondorf, Game and Watch

Everyone else I play pretty casually if I ever play them.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE PLAYING AS:

Bowser Jr
Charizard
Corrin
Duck Hunt
Dedede
Mega Man
The Miis. Will never play them unless it's as a joke.
Olimar
Palutena
Peach
Rosa and Luma
Shulk
Wario
Wii fit
Yoshi
Zelda

My 5 worst matchups:

Wario
Shulk
Robin
Falco
Villager

Quin

Disaster Master
1dB04yOw_o.jpg

I made this a while ago for smash 4. Stick in Ridley and Wolf and maybe Young link and thats my list of characters I use the most and I like, in order. (and hopefully K.rool)
Wario Probably goes up a few ranks for getting his shoulder bash back.

Quin

Disaster Master
2wEayQqR_o.png

updated
S is mains, A is seconds, B is characters I also like to use but not as much, C is what I hardly use but sometimes, D is things I rather see gone from smash.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am a goddamn fool and I need to make some serious adjustments because Lucina deserves to be a main because I use her way more than I realized.

2vpeZc8A_o.png

This is a lot more accurate now.

main = my favorite fighters to use
secondary = fighters i enjoy using and are fairly good with
learning = fighters i want to be good with
want to try = fighters i want to at least see how they handle because ive never used them and they look neat to use
neutral = fighters i could use if i had to but am not crazy about them
don't care = fighters i dont care about using and/or don't like how they handle

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I would just like to say now that I am picking up Corrin (an old character I hated) as one of my new mains in Smash 4 (By mains I mean like top 3 characters I constantly work with competitively)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom