• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Skyward Sword Wish List

Length: Hmmm...I guess as long as possible, about 100 hours.
Number of dungeons: I actually don't really care, as long as they're very original and challenging. But no less than 6:P
Kind of Dungeons: Again, doesn't matter as long as it's not too cliché. I guess Forest and Fire are already confirmed, so why not Water as well:P
Number of Field Dungeons: I don't think Field-dungeons are going to be this obviously segregated, I think they Nintendo meant more field area's with some dungeon elements like puzzles and enemies when they mentioned these. So I think these will just be certain area's in the Overworld, not real dungeons.
Plot Synopsis: Surprise us :P
Method of travel: Again, surprise us. I'd like Skydiving though...
Rating: Don't care.

Sgt. Backwash

JEALOUSY
Length: 30+ hours.
Number of Dungeons: 7 or more, but it also depends on what other content there is. If there are a lot of sidequests and things to do, I wouldn't mind fewer dungeons.
Kind of Dungeons: I would like to see previously unexplored themes used in as many of the dungeons as possible.
Number of Field Dungeons: Depends on how big they are. I'd like to see around 8-10.
Plot Synopsis: Something unpredictable.
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule:
VV5357.jpg

Rating: E10+ Or T

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Length 40-45 hours
number of dungeons 7-8
number of field dungeons 4-5
plot synopsis Link lives in skyloft and discovers there is turmoil in the land below. link is sent by the village elders to save the eople of hyrule from destruction
method of travel between Skyloft and Hyrule sword or bird
Rating E10+

Length: 80-100 hours.
Number of Dungeons: 9-10
Number of Field Dungeons: 3-5
Plot Synopsis: Link as usual minds his own business he then later in the staring point of the game notices something that will lead him into a quest and will get in depth as you progress.
Rating: 10+

Megamannt125

Blue Link
1. More Focus on Sidequests
2. More Focus on content in the overworld
3. More Focus on making Puzzles and Bosses challening
4. Alot of exploration and non-linearity

Length: 50 Hours
Number of Dungeons: 5-6
Number of Field Dungeons: 2-3
Plot Synopsis: Link has to defeat the Dark Interlopers, then with the help of the three spirits, seal them into the Twili Realm.
Rating: Any
Method of Travel: Epona Pegasus or Roc's Cape.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Length: 100 hours
# of dungeons 10 Minidungeons:6
Kind of dungeons, big ones
field dungeons: 5
PLot synopsis: make it good.
Method of travel : phoenix riding
Rating T ( we need more mature and more realistic enemies) even though that's not gonna happen I can dream,

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Length: Ideally, 60+ hours. But 100+ would be godly.
Number of Dungeons: 8-10 of decent TP/OoT'ish length each.
Kind of Dungeons: Balance (Weight, length, pressure based puzzles), Fire (given), Forest (not necessarily forest, just natural or undefined), Water (always a treat), Wind, Ice, Crypt/Grave/Scary, Light (especially now with the flexibility of WMP), Item Manipulation (like the Temple Of Time in TP), Gravity (spatial awareness puzzles), and an Amalgmation of All Previous Dungeons into One at the End.
Number of Field Dungeons: Should be incorporated into regular dungeons i.e. forest dungeon may be an actual forest.
Plot Synopsis: Julian Assange tries to get his hands on the Triforce or Sacred Realm, Link stops him, but this sets up conditions for which Ganondorf will be able to reach the Triforce in the future. Julian Assange has some connection with the dark tribe/interlopers/Sheikah, Link has connection to Oocca.
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: Ideally, some sort of portal thing which would also serve as the hub for teleportation, but I'm not against some sort of flight mechanic or intermediary point between Skyloft and Hyrule.
Rating: 10/10 "A tour de force" - The Age.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
Length: 40-70hrs
Number of Dungeons:10 not including several mini dungeons
Kind of Dungeons: meh
Number of Field Dungeons: 15
Plot Synopsis: surprise me
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: hot air ballon and skydiving
Rating: 7+

gahhh... rating as in AGE rating

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Length:60-80 hours
Number of Dungeons: 10
Kind of Dungeons: Fire, Ice/Water,Darkness,Light,Earth,Sand,Air,Etc.
Number of Field Dungeons:???????????????
Plot Synopsis:Branch off of TP and include the Dark Interlopers/Twili
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: Skydiving and Flying!
Rating: T for difficulty

I would like it to branch off of TP while having new characters and adventures.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Length: 25-30 hours (normal playthrough), 40 hours (100%)
Number of dungeons: 8-9, at least one in Skyloft
Kind of Dungeons: Gotta have Forest-like, Fire, and Water (they're staple), there appears to be a technology-based one, and the others I'll wait and see
Field Dungeons: 3
Plot Synopsis: What we all know about Link getting the Skyward Sword and traveling between the lands and the sword sometimes transforming into the feminine incarnation. I say that the war mentioned in Twilight Princess took place in the game's backstory and Skyloft was seperated from Hyrule to protect the people from the "dark interlopers'" attack (which is where the "army of evil" came from). Link has to fight this new pale character (who I think is one of the "dark interlopers") who appears throughout the game and eventually defeats him, and the "dark interlopers" are sealed in the Twilight Realm. After that (not necessarily in-game) six Sages are appointed (Rauru being one of them, possibly Keapora Gaebora) and the build the Temple of Time, at which point the Skyward Sword becomes the Master Sword and is sealed in the Temple.
Method of Travel: Teleportation between the lands, on-foot for the land (as we know there's no horse) and some warp points
Rating: Can't say yet, but I have high expectations

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Length: 50-60 Hours
Number of Dungeons: 10-15
Kind of Dungeons: Breath taking Fun
Number of Field Dungeons: 3
Plot Synopsis: Suprise Me
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: Warping
Rating: E-10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom