• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Skyward Sword Wish List

Fill this:

Length:
Number of Dungeons:
Kind of Dungeons:
Number of Field Dungeons:
Plot Synopsis:
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule:
Rating:

Mine :

Length: 30- 35 hours
Number of Dungeons: 7-8
Kind of Dungeons: Fire, Electric, Forest, Wind, Night, Underground, Gravity, Ancient Egypt
Number of Field Dungeons:4
Plot Synopsis: Link discovers that the land below was taken over by an evil tribe of sword people. Link is chosen by the gods to save the land and receives the skyward swords, which is the only member of the sword-people tribe how's not evil.
Link then gain the ability to fly and travel between the two lands and fly down to Hyrule. link goes to fight the 8 sages of the tribe, the skyward sword absorve the power of the sages and gain the power the control nature.
after link defeats the sages he travel to defeat the leader of the tribe and restore pace to the land. then link decides that the skyward sword is too powerful and might be abused and the future and split it to two pieces:The Master Sword and the Ocarina of Time.
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: flying
Rating: ages 12+

Length: 50-55 hours (without side quests)
Number of Dungeons: 6-9
Kind of Dungeons: as long there is a forest, water, and fire dungeon, I don't care.
Number of Field Dungeons: 5
Plot Synopsis: I don't think I want to know. :-D
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: flying on a bird.
Rating: 10+

Length: 100+ hours
Number of Dungeons: 10
Kind of Dungeons: the usual, and an electric dungeon (conirmed?)
Number of Field Dungeons: Can someone tell me what that is??
Plot Synopsis: surprise me :)
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: Skydiving and teleporting
Rating: 12+ is more likely for SS, but i've allways wanted a zelda game that's 16+

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Length: 50-60 hrs

Number of Dungeons: Lots of Dungeons. Like...10 o_O

Kind of Dungeons: Nostolgic. As long as there is an ancient ruins type temple (One where a complex civilization once was, and they thrived on confusing modern gamers with puzzles. XD)

Number of Field Dungeons: Again, I want alot of 'em. 7-8ish.

Plot Synopsis: I want a plot that is clearly joined with the history of Hyrule. A dark plot, like TP's, but amusing like WW's and LA's.

Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: I really don't care, I just hope it's interactive and fun. Not like warping in OoT where you just watch glitter fly. -.-

Rating: E

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
For me I want this game to be long! very long! so...

Length: 60-65 Hours (with side quests I would say 90-95 Hours)
Number of Dungeons: 9-13
Kind of Dungeons: Forest, Water, Fire, Sky, Dessert, Ruin, Electric/Mechanical, Ice, Light, Darkness, Underground, and well I guess nintendo can surprise me on the last two.
Number Of Field Dungeons: 5
Plot Synopsis: Link discovers the land below Skyloft and learns that he must save the land after his homeland is attacked by the same evil that is plaguing the land below. He discovers the Skyward Sword in Skyloft and must use it to defeat the evil in Hyrule. Then the Skyward Sword transforms into the Master Sword via some big event and Link then uses it to defeat whatever or whoever the main groups of villains are or villain is.
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: Warping to several places using the Lyre/Harp in the trailer via several songs you learn throughout the game.
Rating: 12+

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Length: 40 - 50 hours
Number of Dungeons: 10
Kind of Dungeons: Forest, Water, Fire, Desert, Ice, Time, Shadow, Sky, Dark Hyrule, Modern, other
Number of Field Dungeons: 0 (I don't really know what this is)
Plot Synopsis: Link is born and brought up in Skyloft, but some event triggers him to obtain the Skyward Sword. He goes through 3-5 dungeons up there, then opens a portal that transports him to the land below. Once in, let's say, Hyrule, he has to venture through 5-6 more dungeons, then brings whatever he gets back to Skyloft and makes the Master Sword. He then goes back down, and defeats the final boss.
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: Temple portal
Rating: E 10+

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Length: as long as it needs to be to be an awesome game

Number of Dungeons: 8-10 + final dungeon

Kind of Dungeons: Forest, Wind, Time, Fire, Shadow, Water, Sand, Sky, Ice

Number of Field Dungeons: a couple, I guess

Plot Synopsis: something intersting

Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: I want a pegasus, but that's been confirmed not to happen:(. So, some kind of warp.

Rating: E-T

W

wolfLink25

LENGTH:35-45 hours
NUMBER OF DUNGEONS:10
KINDS OF DUNGEONS:forest fire water mechanical earth shadow cloud snow desert twilight ganons castle
NUMBER OF FIELD DUNGEONS: 4
PLOT:link fights ganon who has traveled back in time to prvent the skyloftins from defeating the garoudes who curcently rule hyrule
TRAVEL:pargilder
RATEING:E

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Length: 60+ hours for the main quest alone; maybe another 20 for all of that other fun stuff we get to do. :3

Number of Dungeons: 12 would be nice.

Kind of Dungeons: Honestly, I'd be fine as long as they include some dark, creepy, shadow-themed dungeon with a horrible past. :D

Number of Field Dungeons: Not sure. :|

Plot Synopsis: I actually had a dream about this today. XD I was thinking that the guy shown in the trailer ("Guy") was Link's childhood friend. One day, Guy fell from Skyloft and landed in the world below (and survived, somehow). Nobody knew of this event, and Guy was forced to live down in Hyrule for the rest of his life. Link had no idea where he was either, but he was shattered over the mysterious disappearance of his best friend. Years later, he finds out somehow that Guy is still alive and was actually living right below him in the land below the clouds. So he sets out and tries to find him (and at this point, Zordiana/Adelle/Adela comes in somehow), only to realize that Guy had turned to the evil side and has to fight him for the safety of both lands.

Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: A baby Cucco.

Rating: Either E12+ or a T.

Length: 45-50 hours

Number Of Dungeons: 8-9

Kinds Of Dungeons: Sky, Cave, Forest, Machine, Sand, Ice (yes, ice. NO water.), Hyrule Prison, The Dark Interloper's Fortress, Temple of the ________ <-- (insert bad
guy nationality here)

Number Of Feild Dungeons: 1-3. I don't want Nintendo freaking out over this "new formula" idea.

Plot Synopsis: Link is a simple worker running the machines that keep Skyloft aloft. Lately however, things have gone a little...off. One of Links co-workers has mysteriosly gone missing, whilst searching for the legendary "Skyward Sword", which is said to be the only link between Skyloft and Hyrule. When Link decides to investigate, he is thrown into the middle of a nefarious plot to destroy not only Hyrule, but Skyloft as well.

Method Of Traveling Between Skyloft And Hyrule: Teleportation. (By magic, of course.)

Rating: T for brief animated blood

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Length: I want a lengthy game but that is not too long: 50-70 hours.

Number of Dungeons: I like a lot of dungeons but for official dungeons it (for me) should be 10.

Kind of Dungeons: The usual, with also an electric, mechanical, and a super hard eat-your-controller- hard dungeon yo!!

Number of Field Dungeons: I want numerous multiple dungeons, since these aren't needed to progress the story, so for me, 30 field dungeons would be great.
Though it seems un-ideal, so an ideal number would be 20.

Plot Synopsis: I dont want to guess, suprise me Nintendo!

Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: Skydiving and teleportation. Also, a special dungeon that works like a tower to the sky would be awesome. Like when somehow the Skyward Sword can't transport Link to the Skyloft, he must use an ancient tower that the gods build for the sky people to communicate with the ground people. So Link must take the tower.

Rating: I want an E10 or a 12+ rating

Also, can someone verify to me if the rating E12+ exists? I know about E10 but I don't know about E12+.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Length: 50-65 hours
Number of Dungeons: 7-10
Kind of Dungeons: forest,fire,water,sand,ice, etc.
Number of Field Dungeons: 3
Plot Synopsis: Link is the chosen hero to save the world beneath Skyloft
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: teleportation
Rating: E10

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Length: not sure, whatever makes it perfect
Number of dungeons: 5, or 9. Would like to see a MM plot style but a traditional plot would work good.
Field dungeons: not sure how this will play out.
Plot synopsis: link has to defeat a rogue sword spirit that is terrorizing Hyrule.
Method of travel: teleportation would work best here.
Rating: E10 or T.

Length:50-60 hours including side-quests.
Number of dungeons:about 9 or 10
Types of dungeons:Earth temple,water temple,sky temple,Shadow temple,ice temple,a temple somewhere in the desert and a big castle in the sky(perhaps ganons?)
Field dungeons:i dont even know what those are.
Plot:Link lives(or guards) the land (or kingdom)of skyloft.All was peaceful until evil monsters of some swort were seen causing trouble in hyrule.Link goes(or dives)to the land of hyrule to find who rules all of the evil.
method of travel:A musical instrument's song or by horse(epona)
rating:Everyone 10 and up.(maybe 12)

Length: 100 hours
Number of Dungeons: 20?
Kind of Dungeons: Don't care as long as they are good, but I want one like the bottom of the well
Number of Field Dungeons: 6-12
Plot Synopsis: surprise me nintendo
Method of Travel Between Skyloft and Hyrule: warping, diving +flying minigames
Rating: 3+ to 12+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom