• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Your Shocking Moments While Playing Zelda Games?

C

CrimsomLink2

Do you have moments where you were shocked while playing the Zelda games

My moment was in Oot Where Ganondorf transformed into beast Ganon

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
When i realized how to say Hyrule, in the beginning i read it like "hariourli" because i didn't spend much time read it, and when i did and realized that i was wrong i was shocked. lol.
also when the wallmaster got Maker in the Wind temple.

I was playing TP with my friend. We were at the boss of Snowpoint Temple. When Blizzeta Turned around after looking at the mirror, we were so shocked!
we were even shivering after the boss fight was over.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
When I first played OoT and the Great Fairy screamed and sprang up out of the fountain to reveal herself as a pink-haired scantily clad amazonian.
Yeah. Pretty shocking...

C

chrono trigger

I know right, she sprung out of the water i was like WHAT THE BEEEEEEEEP

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
When I was playing minish cap and was being attacked by giant chu chu's..that wasnt to fun -_-
Oh and on a side note the great fairys in the N64 games are reaalllly creepy.
Screw killing majora with fierce deity link,just show majora the great fairy mask and insta kill

The Great Fairies weren't scary, just ugly. The most shocking moment for me has to be when I found out Zelda would actually help you in a game (HOLY SHEET! Why didn't MC do this, so much epicness lost... or not).

Chiraku

Demon slayer
My most shocking moment was probably in AoL, when I saw an Iron Knuckle, a clad monster running up to me, I got so scared that I turned the game off. After I watched a soul-chilling anime episode however, nothing's been able to freak me out anymore...

@lex MM

The Lurker
I remember when i saw in MM that Skull Kid wasn't a bad guy and i remember Majora's mask got out of him...I thought:"Oh, no. An other boss....)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom