• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Quirks ? The Thrilling Conclusion

Dan

We all have our quirks, and if you don't you are a lying scumbag. Anyway what are some of your quirks and be honest.
I've already anticipated some member responses... well only one.

Spiritofzant said:
I would post in that topic, but I don't want to get banned.

I enjoy going up escalators while pressing my thumb down hard to make a noise, and yes by the time I'm at the top my thumb is on fire.

Now I'm going to leave it at that, until someone comes up with more quirky habits so mine don't seem as bad in comparison. ;)
Happy posting.

octorok74

TETTAC
One of my habits is that I always have to make a situation become something understandable. That means I either have to use Halo or Red vs Blue references. Every situation is like this. I am the stupidest person when I don't understand something.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I know I have a ton of quirks, but being put on the spot, it's hard to name them all. I tend to clap my hands when something makes me laugh like crazy, even if the thing or person causing the laugh can not witness my "applause". I love to sing out loud when I'm out walking and listening to my ipod and I don't care who hears me and what they think about it :P I know I have a ton of others, but like I said, it's hard to recall it when someone asks me to list them... I'm weird and damn proud of it! :P

A particularly strange and bothersome (at least to those around me) quirk I have is completely caring about someone one moment and being apathetic the next. This causes people to believe that I have a phony personality. Truth is I get bored and angered easily. If someone tells me to do something against my will even if it is for own good I'll shrug it off and next time they remind me completely lose cool.

Also, whenever my older brother is in the room I play music which particularly annoys him such as Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe. Who cares that the music video has suggestive themes? At least she's hot.

One more thing. While I don't have obsessive compulsive disorder or autism I do enjoy lining things up in a specific pattern. For example my bedtime slippers have to be touching side by side a certain distance from me every night prior to falling asleep.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I have some strange ones. Whenever someone jokes with me (Not teasing, just a quirp or gag) I act ike I'm taking them extremely seriously just to enjoy seeing them scrample with a "I'm just joking!!!" "I'm just messing with you!!!!" to which I always follow with a smile and tell them "I'm ****ing with you."

When someone does honestly disrespect me, I not only call them out on it right away but I also strike back with pure venom and directness. I cannot stand teasing or insulting for purely amusement; trickery is one thing, but I see any insult just as that, an insult.

Whenever I find out that someone is talking **** about me behind my back, I sometimes use subtle dialogue with them; hinting that I know what they've been saying about me (Their "Oh ****! Does he know?" reactions always leave me feeling warm inside). And then on occasion I will directly ask them what their problem with me is and more often than not, they cowardly back off with "What are you talking about? I have no problem" while continuing to talk ****.

Whenever I debate, I use some forcefulness. Some do not like this or find it aggressive but in the long run, it's been very effect in all my debates.

I sometimes screw with religious individuals who wish to "convert me". Like the twisted members at my church or when a Mormon comes to the house. I mess with them by not blinking (For some reason this really makes them nervous) or talking about other faiths.

I have a few others but I'm too drunk to think about those right now. Oh! And I love to use substances; not sure if its a quirk but there it is.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh I have tons. You don't want to live with me :P
I always talk to myself. I can have such a discussion you would think I have guests staying over :lol:

Another thing is I live in Europe and watch NHL and that is mostly midnight for me. So when my team scores a goal I scream very loud IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! Waking up my neighbors I bet lol!

And like Laz I also have a habit to ask people straight in their face what their problem is. If I don't like something I make this very clear. Brought me into troubles sometimes but at least they admitted I was right

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I pace around when I'm thinking about something, that seems to be pretty common though. I also ring my hand up and down when I'm nervous or when I need to think up something.

Also, I sometimes sit in a fetal position, and before you start to think I'm a weaboo or a fanboy, it actually *does* help my focus and concentration.

Another thing I do is when I'm using a computer at my local library, I always use private browsing because I'm paranoid about other people being able to see what I was looking at, even though chances are nobody will and nobody cares.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I've got some good ones. ;)

I talk to myself quite often. I always have to have a conversation with myself to keep things entertaining. My mom even told me once that I had responded to myself using a British accent... I hadn't even noticed.

I also sleep-talk and sleep-walk. Sleep-talk more often, though. You can have a legitimate conversation with me when I sleep-talk. My eyes are open and apparently I look straight at you and just respond to whatever you say. You tell me to go back to sleep? I will. :P

Also, when I'm mad, I clap at every word like a crazy black woman. I think I do it to emphasize how mad I truly am... it works. People tend to back away ;)

I laugh a lot, and when you see my laugh emoticons it reflects my laughing in real life. :lol:
People except my friends are scared of me. :lol:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
1. Refusing to use the first piece of toilet paper on a roll. I always throw it away if I see it.

2. I don't like to throw anything out unless it's absolutely broken, beyond repair, and unlikely to be usable for spare parts.

3. I don't like wearing shoes at all, and prefer flip-flops or sandals that allow a lot of airflow and are easily removed and slipped back on.

4. I sometimes bite my index finger if I'm EXTREMELY angry. It's actually to stop myself from yelling something rude. It hurts just enough that I think about it, but not so much I cry out in pain like I would if I literally bit my tongue.

5. For some strange reason, I find weddings sadder than funerals. I guess it's because I see them as seeking something false in each other, clinging onto a hope that's not really there. While with a funeral, everyone is having to be more honest with themselves about what has happened. I know it's strange, but I find more comfort in the latter than the former.

I have hundreds.

• I don't talk very much in real life, but I have a tendency to "speak" with my eyes.
  • I wear autumn wear during the summer.
  • I'm a chronic neat freak: I alphabetize, innumerate, and/or color code everything. Also, I can't do anything - eat, sleep, play video games - unless the room in which I am sitting is completely clean and organized.
  • I drag my feet when I walk.
  • I am always cool, calm, and collected in almost any situation, even those that would normally alarm most people.
  • I like to dress, act, and do anything to avoid drawing attention.
  • I have an insatiable sweet tooth. In spite of this fact, I hate sugary cereals and sweetened tea or coffee. Also, I continue to eat sweets despite the fact that I am not supposed to, because it exacerbates my IBS symptoms.
  • I have a tendency to count things that appear in a sequence and/or pattern. On that note, I like increments of five (5, 10, 15); this applies to TV volume and other such things.
  • I can smell and taste words, phrases, and sounds. Most alphabets annoy me due to their bad smell, particularly the letter N, which smells like bad body odor.
  • I loathed getting compliments from people.
  • I handle everything delicately, as if not to break it.
  • My face appears to be totally devoid of emotion, according to most people. But I like to make hideous faces in the mirror. My seemingly emotionless face seems to complement my robotic, sangfroid way of speaking (when I actually talk, that is).
  • I'm a stickler for rules, and I go great lengths to follow them.
  • On average, I get at least two hours of sleep a night. Despite this, I am somehow still able to function at 80%.
  • I have a nervous tic; my hands seem to twitch at random.
  • I find rainy, snowy, or stormy days to be far more enjoyable than bright, sunny days.
  • I type long posts [online] to get out all the things I've been dying to say in real life but couldn't, due to social anxiety.
  • I tend to memorize extensive lists of information without much effort. This ability ties into my being able to learn foreign languages in 1/4 the time it takes the average foreign language student. I recently memorized the whole "I" section of the local yellow pages.

I'm certain there's more, but that's about it for now...

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Wow... What a guy that Wolf Sage... XD

Quircks?

I talk to myself, laugh at posts I make on the internet, make references to other things at random and I love anime.
Not that anime is a quirk, but in highschool? They consider it one...
On my IPhone, only the top four spots are taken up, I like being able to see my back ground.
I listen to some of my more favorite songs on repeat.
I hate it when people think I'm dumb.
I severely dislike it being quiet, so whenever I'm home alone I'll either listen to music, turn the radio on, or leave the tv on for no reason.
I also hate lists... XD

Dan

Yeah that wolf sage is an interesting...wolf. He forget to add his quirks of trying to troll people. :P

My other quirks include talking to weirdo's over the Internet.
Having fun in everything. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom