• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Pokedex

Fig

The Altruist
It usually takes me about 400+ hours to completely fill-up my pokedex. Most of that time is usually spent in search on shiny pokemon/ wifi battling. :)

I never caught & saw all of the pokemon in any game execpt my Pokemon dimond. I used an action replay for that, but i immediatley regretted it. All it was good for was knowing all the pokedex info, but u could just download a pokedex app for that now.

200 hours??!!!! I've not completed mine on platinum and I've been playing for more than 1000 hours!!!! ( don't know exact cause the thing telling you how long you've played for only goes up to 999:59. hours )

You're both liars. There's no way yours is that high with out you either keeping it on all day and all night, or changing the time on your DS, therefore making the time inaccurate.

I have only 525 pokemons in black version. But a lot of pokemons like legendaries you only get if you had a previous game and other if yo bought white version instead.

I completed Gen 1 Pokedex when I was younger (Except Mew of course)
I completed Gen 3 Pokedex about 5 times now
and I have completed Diamonds Pokedex

I have every single pokemon in my diamond so I can transfer them technically to the current gen and I would have that Pokedex complete

I completed it like, a year after I got the game. Cause I usually finish the game within a week. But back then, it took me 1-3 months to finish one Pokémon game, cause I was still kinda getting used to it. I was a deprived soul and didn't get a game system til the DS lite. :| First game being Super Mario Bros. and Pokémon Pearl. When I got Platinum, I spent all my time on it and after about two months (got stuck on the FINAL PART OF THE DISTORTION WORLD), I beat the game. About 8-10 months later, I finally got my friends to temporarily trade his Drifloon to complete my Pokédex.
(Never gonna attempt the Nationaldex, though.)

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Lucky ducks! I have only about 112. I would have more but for some reason spotpass isn't giving me anymore! I could really use some help. :(

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't usually complete my Pokedex's for the pure fact that I don't care for catching every single Pokemon.
I'm not Ash, so be it.
If I wanted to be a Pokemon master THEN I would waste hours upon hours to achieve a completed Pokedex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom