• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Pokémon Sun & Moon Team

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
Six Alolan Exeggutors. Because **** you. : P
But seriously, Alolan Exeggutor looks hilarious, and has a great typing and unique moves. I'm totally running him. Plus I think I'll start with Rowlet or Litten. I'm not a big fan of Popplio or any of his forms. The other two look pretty cool, though. Archer owl for the win.
Overall, the new Pokémon don't excite me like the Alolan forms. I think they'll be the stars of my team. Plus that Snorlax you get from early purchase. He's gonna own.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
(Could've sworn I replied to this XD)
Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Lycanroc, Kommo-O and for the last one, either Bewear or Lunala

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The only Pokemon I know for sure I want on my team are Salazzle and Alolan Ninetales. Aside from them, there's a few others I'm interested in like Golisopod, Mudsdale and Toucannon. I'll probably use a mix of random Pokemon until end-game and make up my mind then.

I probably won't go all regional, but if I do;

Gumshoos, Tapu Koko, Drampa, Incineroar, Salandit and Turtonator

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I used the three starters, plus Absol, Toucannon, and Mawile. Ok, so Mawile wasn't available, :P so I had to use Salamence. I used other Pokemon as well [Sylveon, Ledyba, Leafeon] but they quickly were left out once I got my hands on Absol.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
First playthrough: Decidueye, Ash-Greninja, Alolan Raichu, Mimikyu, Toucannon, Solgaleo

Current playthrough: Decidueye, Alolan Raichu, Vaporeon, Crabrawler, Typhlosion, Flygon

I got a Typhlosion by catching a Cyndaquill on Melemele Island through the Island Scan function. I MIGHT replace Flygon with Kommo-o when I get that far. I still have that Ash-Greninja and I caught a new Mimikyu but I'm not using them this time. Might train them during post-game. If I do replace Flygon with Kommo-o, I'm going to replace Crabrawler with either my Sylveon or Mimikyu.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Right now I have:
Decidueye with its special z move
Ash-Greninja with water z move
Alolan-Raichu with electric z move, planning on getting it's special one when I can
Snorlax with its special z move
Typhlosion with fire z move
Alolan-Raticate with dark z move

I like my team

Lanky Kong

borf
Just completed my first playthrough, onto the postgame.
I used:
Decidueye (my friend traded me his rowlet)
Crabominable
Incineroar
Golisopod
Dugtrio-Alola
Muk-Alola

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Primarina, Metagross and Marowak are my core three though i may ditch marowak.
Interchangeables are Decdueye, Golisopod and Crobat

The team that got me through the Elite Four was:

Muk, Marowak, Palossand (shiny!), Vikavolt, Gengar, and Crabominable. Each one was important and helpful, which is quite rare in newer games. I'm glad the difficulty did finally pick up a bit there at the end of the game (though it could have been much.... much sooner).

My in-game team consisted of:

1.)Decidueye
2.)Toucannon
3.)Lycanrock Midday
4.)Salazzle
5.)Mimikyu
6.)Alolan Ninetails

Was slightly disappointed that I didn't come across any brand-new Pokemon that I absolutely wanted but hadn't seen up to that point.

Just finished breeding a perfect Jangmo-o and will EV train shortly. Thinking of going with a bulky spread with max HP and Attack paired with an Assault Vest. Fairies are still going to straight up murk this thing, but I'm hoping that against anything else it'll be an effective tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom