• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Pokémon Sun & Moon Team

Pen

The game is on!
Now that we've got a fair amount of new generation VII Pokémon announced, as well as some pretty interesting new Alolan forms, what are you planning for your future team to look like?

Put together a party of six new Pokémon that you wanna use in your upcoming Sun & Moon adventure. ^^

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I agree with Satan it's just whatever I pick up as I travel the game although if possible I like to get all the eeveelutions and have them as a seperate team

D

Deleted member 14134

I'll probably play through a Nuzlocke run first so there's no telling who I'll end up with and who will survive until the end.

I really, really, really, really, really disliked the concept of Alolan forms. Half of these are basically, "grab a random mon and paint it black".

So far, my ideal team (which can and most likely will change as I go along) is something along the lines of:
1. Rowlett!Evo!Sun
2. Lycanroc!Sun
3. Pikaboo
4. Vikavolt / Palossand / Minior / Salandit
5. HM Slave #1
6. HM Slave #2

Realistically, in the end I'll probably run like Rowlett / Pikaboo duo

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I really, really, really, really, really disliked the concept of Alolan forms. Half of these are basically, "grab a random mon and paint it black".

So far, my ideal team (which can and most likely will change as I go along) is something along the lines of:
1. Rowlett!Evo!Sun
2. Lycanroc!Sun
3. Pikaboo
4. Vikavolt / Palossand / Minior / Salandit
5. HM Slave #1
6. HM Slave #2

Realistically, in the end I'll probably run like Rowlett / Pikaboo duo
You know that HMs are no longer a thing right?
You no longer need HM slaves.

As for me.
I am definitely going to use:
Popplio
Alolan Ninetales

As for the rest. I will see as I go :)
This is a really exciting time, because we don't know every Pokemon that is going to be there. So I will see who I really like.

Pen

The game is on!
Looking only at what's been announced so far, this is the team I'd like to use when I start playing. ^^

brionne.png
lycanroc2.png
oricorio3.png
jangmo-o.png
lurantis.png
alolanmarowak.png

You know that HMs are no longer a thing right?
You no longer need HM slaves.

Didn't know that and apparently it isn't confirmed, but still this could be interesting.
My team pretty much doesn't change though, except I have less deadweight, so eh

Last edited:

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Didn't know that and apparently it isn't confirmed, but still this could be interested.
My team pretty much doesn't change though, except I have less deadweight, so eh
No. It is confirmed. In place of HMs, you get partner Pokemon that you can call at any time, much like Mega Latios's soaring mechanic.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'll probably play through a Nuzlocke run first so there's no telling who I'll end up with and who will survive until the end.
I'm planning on playing it as a nuzlocke run myself since it'll be a new adventure. I was even thinking about blogging about it.

The only thing I know is tat I'll start with Rowlett.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I'd like to build a Fairy-based team because when I was into the TCG I'd play with a fairy deck centered on Mega Gardevoir and Xerneas and Aromatisse.

Plus there are some really cool looking new fairy types in Sun & Moon. In my opinion they are the best looking of the new Pokes.

I don't really like to plan teams for brand new gens in advance, but I do at least have 3-4 that I want to have based on what we know so far. Going to stick with Rowlet even though Verlisfy is a dickhead man-child and spoiled the final evo for me in thumbnails (don't even know why his videos are recommended for me, I almost literally hate that guy). I've really liked Sun Lycanroc since its reveal, so I'll most likely be picking up a Rockruff asap. Only one left that we know of so far that I really want is Salandit, just because its ability is so awesome and unique.

That leaves open three slots for the new ones. Might get a Mimikyu if nothing else really pops out for me.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I'll. be using Popplio, a flying type, one of the game's dragon types, and whatever else I pick up along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom