• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your pet's eating/drinking habits

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
What are your pets eating habits? Do they eat everything or are they picky? Can they make a mess when they eat?
Yuga eats literally EVERYTHING. He's not picky at all and he can make a mess while eating. Sometimes I find food all through the hallway. And his drinking habits are so silly. He uses one paw and sticks it in the water and thenlicks the water off his paw. When I turn the water tab on he drinks from it. Sometimes using his paw and sometimes his tongue. And he's hungry all the damn time!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Theo will only eat if he cant see the food bowl thru the food and soneones ib room with him...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Most of my cats won’t eat their cat food if it’s sat out for a while and gotten a little stale. I usually have to dump the leftover cat food bits out in the trash after a couple days.

One of my cats like to push the water bowl around, making it slosh water out on the floor. I haven’t figured out who it is yet haha, but I put the bowl on a stand so it’s harder for them to do it.

Most of my cats aren’t that picky, they’ll eat most cat food.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Alita battle pug eats two small meals of dry dog food a day. She hoovers up any crumbs on the floor so you must be careful not to drop anything especially garlic!

As a treat she gets green peas. They are her favourite food

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I feed crows and pigeons don't know if they really count as pets. That said, they eat literally anything I'm more cautious while feeling crows since their beaks could've been anywhere. I maintain a bowl where I mostly put crisps, peanuts and grains. Voracious mofos make it disappear in a few seconds, Is that magic?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My cat self regulates so we can free feed him. I only have to feed him every other day cuz of that. When we had a dog she got a scoop of food twice a day.

Ninja

Well well well
I read this as it was like an episode of My 600lb Life.

Dr. Now: tell me about your dogs eating habit
Me: well.. he eats two scoops of food twice a day and treats.
Dr. Now: ok this is very bad sishuation, your dog should be on low carb high protein diet, no snacking, and needs to lose 5 pound this munt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom