• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Personality

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Self-explanatory title.

Well, I'm a bit of a weird person. In fact, if you asked my friends if I'm a weird person, they would definitely say yes.
I tend to be a bit of an anti-social person wherever I go, most of the times happening because of my shyness, because I many times tend to like to be alone and think and also because, when three or more people bother me, I tend to have a deppresive attiotude in the place where I'm bothered, thus distancing myself from any social interaction.
I like thinking, writing, playing videogames, playing the drums, reading, hearing music, programming videogames, trying to solve mental puzzles and chatting with my friends, of course.
Not too far ago, for a period of a week, I had some kind of slight identity problems, which caused me some confusion with my personality and thus, by not knowing my personality, for that period of time I also felt I had a very confusing personality wqhich changed abruptly. This identity problem may come unexpectedely in any moment. I think this may have happened because I sometimes want to have a problem because I want to be special; this may also have passed because the people I like are in constant fights, and thus I always have to choose between having certain friends and not having other people as friends.
I tend to like some things unexpectedely and then not liking them as much anymore, like for example sometimes I love steealing things from people but then dn't really want to.
Sometimes I don't have any interest on living and I go to watch TV or play videogames, some of the only things that make me pass the time doing something instead of lying on the bed doing nothing and watching the minutes pass.
I mainly see the world as a destroyed place without any kind of salvation, and that are some moments in which I also want to play videogames. Why, may you ask? Because I can distract myself from the real world and play through other worlds, which don't have any problem that can affect me, and so I also like them because they are some kind of perfect worlds, which is something the people wo like to think a lot like me search endlessly.

So, how is your personality?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I'm a fairly silly person, actually. I'm not sure if this is obvious on the boards or not. One thing I'll do is meow back to my cats if they meow at me. We'll get entire conversations going sometimes. I also make up random songs for them on a daily basis, based on whatever song is running through my head at the moment.

I have an oddball sense of humor that sometimes only I get. Though I'm not necessarily quick-witted. That's one reason I like writing - I have time to think of my punch lines.

People wouldn't necessarily know either of these things when they met me for the first time - I'm fairly shy and quiet in person. And apparently, I look like I'm always about to ask a question, since my colleagues will come up to me and say, "You looked like you were about to say something."

I really like doing creative things but often get bogged down in the details and have trouble settling down to actually do it. I'm working on correcting that. I have a great many interests but not necessarily one area of expertise. For that matter, learning about new things is one of my favorite hobbies (but not necessarily studying.)

In person, I probably wouldn't talk about myself much. My contribution to the conversation would be listening well.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Reading your description about yourself, and comparing it with myself, I can see we are not so different.
We're both shy and like writing, and come up with commentaries sometimes no one understands except ourselves.
And sometimes people will also come and tell me I was going to say something but didn't, although I wasn't going to say something.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'm something of an intellectual, but also have an obsession with politeness and consideration. I also have this enraged personality where I can seem like a totally different person, but that doesn't really feel like me.

I'm somewhat introverted, yet I'm interested in people. I'm more interested in ideas and abstract concepts than I am in tangible reality, yet I have a tendency to be very organized in spite of it.

In short, I'm an INFJ.

If you're interested in personality, you should research things like MBTI, Jungian psychology, Keirsey, Enneagram, and others. They could really shed a lot of light on the subject.

I love to meet people and chat with them. I love to tell random jokes and make no sence. I hate to admit it but I'm sorta weird. I'm the kind of guy that will say hi and wave to people who are driving by or strut across the street. I'm always loud and abnoxious (however you spell that) and stink at spelling. I try to make friends with everyone I see. I usually hang out in the past and never keep up with new things going on. I try to have a good attitude about everything, but mess up quite a bit.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
I'm a type of person who is so serious in my life, especially my love-life i don't like rocks songs because when i hear some rock songs i want to kill someone. I love to hear Acoustic Love songs, I won't blame a person if he/she disgust with me due to me over seriousness.

I'm also trying to be someone if necessary, easy to give my love i can endure all the pain if my love one left me alone.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
There are many ways to describe me. But I'll make it simple.

I'm a very curious person. Though I may act lax and tend to give off a lazy feeling, I am very serious when it comes to things that concerns life. I always question if something is offered to me, or if something happened that is beyond of what I expected. I also tend to analyse things to an extent of trying to think of the outcome, kinda like investigating and knowing what will happen. I am paranoid when it comes to life-changing choices and projects. And that makes me so serious I always chose the most logical, least emotional choice that would benefit me. I'm both Intelligent and boastful. There are times when I don't seem to care about someone, but that's me trying to not say anything hurtful. When I get angry, I say everything, what's angering me to saying foul unnecessary things about the person while demeaning the person. When I try to apologize I do it quickly as soon as I realize it. If I get a punishment I accept it without a second thought, I was the one, afterall, who started it.

That's me.

Beeker

Wild Card
Well, like my User Title states, I can be quite a goofball. And I think quite a few ZD'ers have figured that out!:P
I can act very silly sometimes, and this is usually how I act around my buddies. I appreciate the people around me because we say we never really are "normal".

Generally, I can actually be a very quiet and shy person. I always have been, always will be. I never talk loudly either, usually mumbling. This is usually when I'm around people I don't know really, but still, I do it a lot.
I am not really a sports type of person, and more of an artsy type. I never feel comfortable going anywhere without my sketchbook and pencil.

Most of all I'm extremely calm and gentle. I have such a soft heart, I constantly worry about things, I hate causing people any type of pain, and hate seeing others fighting. I don't think there's anywhere in me that's filled with negative stuff. I'm always looking to postive things(Except in the morning, I'm all grumpy then, but who isn't?:lol:)

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
My personality is very confusing and might require a chart... no only kidding...
I am a very anti-social person, I am very shy and that's why in most of my pictures I am very very red (I blush)! I sometimes have random outbursts of depression (When I think about leaving zelda dungeon the most...). If I really have to I will become very socail only in a small group or just 2 people...
I am dorky when it comes to jokes... My jokes are sometimes corny or funny (this is my sisters point of view she likes the dirty jokes)
I am very obedient when it comes to teachers and adults telling me what to do.. but most of the time when they want to strike up a conversation I usually remain silent.. Yes, I'm quiet... Around my friends I am the worst.. I am very perky and energetic (I am like the energetizer bunny!)
I love to Play Video games, blog, Sing (Posting my choir CD on youtube when I get it!), hang out with friends, Party, write...
I tend to sing quietly to myself in public. I tend to have random obsessions for a while (they go away in a month or so). I tend to forget things easily (Like my homework). I never think before I act...I just do. I never study for tests.. I am Wicked to my friends I randomly grab stuff out of their hands. I sometimes hit them (gently). I tend to (fist) fight with my sisters. I like my alone time but I love hanging out with friends and family to. I sometimes focus on living but mainly on writing and video games. I distract myself with writing where ever I go.

A

Anaribia

Alright, let's see...some good things about my personality is that I'm spontaneous and have been told I'm funny (I don't really thing I'm all that quick wittied...). I love talking and giggling, but I can be a great listener when needed. I can give great advice, I'm quite social and confident (especially around friends!) and I'm generally a happy person. Some bad things about me is that I'm too much of a perfectionist, I can be manipulate to get my way, and I sometimes allow myself to get stepped on. I love theatre, writing, drawing, theatre, reading, theatre, theatre, gaming...and have I mentioned theatre? :P

Add me as a friend or reply if you think we have anything in common. :)

I'm a comedian, often using dry humor in public (that's vocal monotone comedy), and a mixture of dark blue humor amongst my friends (that's offensive, controversial humor), who I find are the only ones who laugh at it in my society.
I'm fairly nice in reality, I often have my friends over, and I often find that while playing a videogame, I hand the controller to my friend when I lose a life, when the friend in question has no idea how to play (I'm a gaming connoiseur to people who know me, and I am their exposition to games they most likely don't have.) However, I do occasionally make serious insults to my friends, who often can discern between my comedy and my actual insults.
I'm also very knowledgable. In the 6th grade, while we were studying the ancient Greeks, Indians, and Egyptians, I was additionally studying Islam's origins and a bit of the Middle Ages at home.
However, my knowledge plus my opinions makes my biggest part of my character; obsession over debates. I love debates, and often when you find yourself arguing with me (there's a different between argument and flame war guys), don't think that I'm frustrated at the other side. I debate not because I want to insult people (that's actually half true), but rather because I want to find the opinions of other people and know why they have it. I want to know the idealistics of other people who I can relate with, so that I'm not self-indulged.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
It is really starnge how most of the people who posted ion here has some common things with me, like the humor, as I supposedely tend to have an acid humor, though now it tends to be more of the humor that relates with things oike death (black humor).
Hmm, maybe Zelda is especially appealing to people with similar personalities... Interesting =)

I can't really describe my personality, I'm actually better at describing other people more so than myself. So, a description of my personality would be something more suited for someone that knows me to say.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I have an oddball sense of humor that sometimes only I get. Though I'm not necessarily quick-witted. That's one reason I like writing - I have time to think of my punch lines.

People wouldn't necessarily know either of these things when they met me for the first time - I'm fairly shy and quiet in person.

I really like doing creative things but often get bogged down in the details and have trouble settling down to actually do it. I'm working on correcting that. I have a great many interests but not necessarily one area of expertise.

Everything quoted above I would say applies to me as well. My sense of humor mostly relies on inside jokes that my friends and I have that no one else understands (High Ability Child, DFS, the explosive stick rock, existing on a water slide, etc.).

I am honestly less shy on here than I am anywhere else. I am a wholly devoted Christian, and I believe that if god says it, it is true.
When I am bored, I sing about whatever the heck is going on around me in a really stupid voice and (random) I HATE having these STUPID braces on my teeth!!

I am very good with computers, considering I spend 25% of my time on them (50% sleeping 25% living).
I will probably put more into this post later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom