• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your personal aesthetic

It depends. Every other day I have P.E at school. Those days I dress very sporty, with nylon shirts, Nike basketball shorts, running shoes, etc. But I'm not at all into sports, so the way I dress those days is not really like me. Other days I just wear something like jeans, cargo shorts, chinos, or whatever. I have this great denim jacket that I wear along with any of this.
I don't really have a major aesthetic. Whatever looks good for the situation, really.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I usually wear skinny jeans and a t-shirt, though I prefer hyper-feminine clothing. My aesthetic is actually very pastel, lacy and frilly, though unfortunately dressing like that in public is frowned upon for some reason.

I don't really subscribe to a certain style or anything, but obviously have things I like over things I don't. I often wear a yin yang necklace, though I don't just do that for style, but for personal reasons. Other than that, it depends on where I'm going and what I feel like. I prefer comfortable clothes so I wear t-shirts a lot, sometimes those are bandshirts aswell, though I'm not afraid to dress formally if the ocassion requires it.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
tumblr_mpi4ufeJF11qk8neio1_500.jpg

this photo is my aesthetic

I don't spend a ton of money on clothes, so I mostly wear comfy cotton ts (tank-tops in the summer), and skinny jeans. If I am going out with my fiance, I wear something nicer and form-fitting, but generally I don't aim to please. I'm very casual.

At work I wear a scrub top and jeans.

I really enjoy the 80s punk fashion, I would bring that back.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I enjoy wearing darker colored clothes. Usually a T-shirt with black jeans that aren't exactly skinny, but not hella baggy either. When the weather calls for it, I'll usually wear a hoodie. And for shoes, it's almost always Converse.

Usually black paired with a random bold color--which is red or teal most of the time. And in most cases, the bold color in question is the color of my pants because literally all my shirts are black. Except one, which is white. And I also typically wear long sleeve shirts under my t-shirts but they're usually some neutral color like brown or grey. And that's just because I hate showing skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom