• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your personal aesthetic

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
What is your fashion sense? Do you like to dress to any particular style?

I work in a bank so my clothing is mostly corporate standard. But in my free time I like a gothic-hippy look. Tie-die, peace signs, and feathers mixed with rich blacks, reds and metals.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
In casual situations:

a98236_batmandrinking2.jpg

In formal situations:

dumb-costumes-131.jpg

But for real, I just wear very typical casual clothes. T-shirts, jeans, athletic shorts, white socks, grey boxers, tennis shoes, all of it mostly off-brand. I'm a simple man.

:coolhecks:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
my personal aesthetic is from atari 2600 cartridge art.
7d6681ecdc.jpg
439306d1a2.jpg
cc9a1ace1d.jpg

2eaae5358d.jpg
d70c164471.jpg
27b4b8cb52.jpg

ok not really. i'm as formal as the situation requires.
[/spoiler

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Black T-Shirt, slightly baggy jeans, black socks, plaid boxers, Nike running shoes, occasionally a hat of some sort, and a leather wrist band. I'm a very casual person.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Usually jeans and a t-shirt, sometimes I add a hat into the mix and a hoodie when the weather requires one.

I work in a corporate office, so in business casual most of the time.

On the weekends, Mark Zuckerberg style. Hoodies are seriously the best. I dread the day when I'm too old to pull them off :(

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Depends how I'm feeling.

Either I'm feeling lazy so I wear a tank top and sweat pants (even in the summer).

Or I'm feeling good so I do this thing where half my clothes would be considered formal (except I'm doin' it wrong) and the other half informal and it looks kinda weird but I like it.
My favorite outfit that I wear is a bright orange, long-sleeved, button-down shirt untucked on one side and unbuttoned on the top and bottom, an off-white, v-neck undershirt, a really vibrant red tie that's a little too loose and off center, a white belt on black cargo pants, a pair of shiny, black, leather, high top converse with a bit of red in 'em (but still with a white rubber sole), my gold chain around my neck (as always), my thick-frame black glasses, and my dirty blonde hair spiked up just high enough that you can tell I did it on purpose.
And that looks pretty weird to most people but that's the way I do it.

Pen

The game is on!
Typically I wear either a turtleneck or some shirt that isn't too fine or stiff with the sleeves folded up to my elbows. If it's a little cold I might wear a scarf to my shirt. I very rarely wear jeans, but I'm not totally sure of what to call the kinds of pants that I like to wear. Anyway, I often wear Converse, and for some reason I have a habit of always folding the upper part of my socks once when I put them on...

A nice shirt, nice pants (or shirts in summer if it's very hot and always my choice of fedora (out of the ones I own). I never leave home without it.
People who have seen me on facebook know how I dress.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
In my day to day I dress in jeans, some kind of geeky t-shirt (most of which I bought from teefury) and a hoodie. If it's a work day I tend to pick the plainer hoodies and if it's a day off I pick one of my more geeky hoodies.

If the weather is warm, and especially if it's a day off, then I like wearing a tunic with a belt and some comfortable tights. If I need pockets then I wear shorter or cut off jeans.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I have two particular outfits I wear. One is a basic band t-shirt and jeans while the other is a striped shirt with very bright and colorful pants. I really like Vans and Converse so I typically wear those along with colorful socks. Sometimes I wear boots though. I also like to wear bows in my hair as am accessory as well as a few bracelets on my left wrist. And sometimes I'll add a necklace as a finishing touch.

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom