• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Own Timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsomLink2

Post your timelines here and compare them to each other

R

Rauru

I have two:
AT........./--WW/PH--ST
MC--OoT
CT........|MM--TP
SWT.......\--FS/*FSA*--AlttP/(OoX)/LA--LoZ/AoL--(OoX)
This is my 'Seal War Timeline' the theory is that in one split (somehow) Link never saved the day effectively making a second timeline where link never allows Ganon to enter the Sacred Realm by drawing the master sword. And instead the ALttP backstory occurs. It's pretty much disproven but its a nice idea. *Different Ganon to the rest of timeline, permanately sealed in the Four Sword.
............./--WW/PH--ST
MC--OoT
.............\MM--TP--FS/FSA--ALttP/**OoX**/LA--LoZ/AoL
**I don't care if Zelda introduced herself, the maps being a mixture of ALttP and OoX in LA(really a dream) are really solid proof, aswel as the boat ending in the linked games. Also made by Capcom so the games text should be taken with a pinch of salt, and she may have just introduced herself to the player, because a n00b isnt going to go, hey thats zelda! if anything, they'll think link is zelda..

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Mine...
....../WW - PH - ST - MC - FS - FSA
OoT
.....\MM - TP - ALttP - LA - LOZ - AoL.

Thar!

Z

ZeldaTheoristb

My Timeline theory is different from everyone else Timeline theories.

Adult Timeline OOT - TWW - PH - ST

Alternate Adult Timeline
OOT - ALTTP - OOX - LA - LoZ - AoL

Child Timeline OOT - MM - TP - LCT

Alternate Universe
TMC - FS - FSA

Zelda Wii is still unknown, but it's probably going to be after TP.

Since I haven't formed much background with ALL of the Zelda games and only with the ones I have played, I came up with a rough timeline I conceived as do-able:

Ocarina of Time, then Majora's Mask (no alternate universe thing), then Twilight Princess and later on after specific catalytic events, Wind Waker and its subsequent games.

Ocarina of Time establishes our hero, however little known he is. Majora's Mask follows him as he searches for Navi (how I perceived it). With a failed attempt Link disbands his hero title altogether and lives a normal life before he starts getting too old. It starts off as denial, then he gets used to living in the shadows, then forgets he's a hero altogether. That's where Twilight Princess finds him "anew" and re-establishes him and his intentions. He remains a hero until the end of his "time" where he becomes the legend he was supposed to be, the legend that is referenced in WW where Link, the Hero of Time is reincarnated.

This entire section is pretty much dedicated to timeline discussion and the posting of individual's timelines as threads, not everyone's timeline in one topic. Also, if your going to start a thread, consider adding something more to it.

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom