• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your opinion on facial hair

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I despise it with every fiber of my being. Even a thin peach fuzz is enough to make me feel horrible and insecure about my appearance. I would permanently remove it for the rest of my life if I could. I would do so immediately. It would save me a lot of time and stress if I could be rid of it.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
It depends on the person, how well they look with it, how well they maintain it, how well it looks with that maintenance, my mood at that moment, the lighting, and whether or not they're holding a flamethrower (if you're going to launch fire, be clean shaven!).
The scary thing is that you sound like you speak from experience :confused:

I wish I could grow facial hair... alas, I'm 18 and I this winter I just started shaving. Even so, I only shave once a month or so at this point ;-; curse my genes

I usually like to grow out my facial hair a bit. That said, I prefer to be clean shaven for special occasions. Maybe if I could grow more facial hair I would leave it for longer. Despite my dad having a full blown beard and mustache combo, I can never seem to grow them to his level.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I actually hate facial hair with a passion just because it makes my neck itch so much. I don’t have it as bad as others though I guess because I only have to shave like once a week.

Mido

Version 1
There are few things more hip than a fine beard, especially when one is bald! Having said this, I cannot grow a lick of facial hair, otherwise it is just a patchy mess. Alopecia will do that to a fellow.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I usually shave it all when it starts to interfere with my eating, (It gets long enough to get in my mouth). As an uncle I try to look ideal by sporting a mustache most of the time.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I switch on and off as my whims dictate. If I'm growing out I maintain a pretty decent goatee. I don't much like the feeling of hair on my neck and lip, so I pretty much keep the goatee until I'm sick of feeling hair on my lip. :sweat:

Right now I'm keeping the goatee off. Since I rarely use a razor and cream I just use an electric hair trimmer to keep it stubby.

I don't grow hair well on my cheeks so I've never been able to grow a full beard. And I don't tolerate hair on my neck. It looks scraggy anyway so it's the only part I keep clean shaven.

If you're not gonna trim your facial hair then just don't bother growing it out, dudes. It takes like whole seconds to hack away at it with a cheap hair trimmer like I do. The unshaven hobo look doesn't suit anyone.

Zachie

Moo
I have a beard at the moment because I'm feeling lazy when it comes to shaving it & it keeps my face warm :p I refuse to ever have a mustache though.

Personally I don't care about facial hair myself, but the most I usually get has a goatee and a mustache that goes all the way to the edges of my lips, but no more than that.

I do shave on special occasions, or when it gets really bad, though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't really care about facial hair i'll leave it grow until it becomes annoying and shave. The problem is compounded with how my hair grows, Awkwardly to put it succinctly.

I tend to always have some facial hair. How much depends on my mood. I don't like my face without it I guess and I go from rugged mood to minimalistic (small goatee). But never a full beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom