• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Opinion On Facial Hair

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Men with facial hair and the unkempt hair and the rough and ready look are the kind of men i think are rather handsome... Aragorn from the LotR movies, thats good with me. cleanshaven short haired guys have negative connotations with me so i'll always choose the rougher looking men.

This is my opinion as well though I'm not gay or a female. Men just need beards and moustaches and stuff. They look AWESOME. It's my dream to get a decent sized beard and a neat mustache.

My opinions on this can change on a whim, but at the moment I like my beard. The main reasons are because it makes me look like Solid Snake and Big Boss (so I've been told by my friends) and because it makes me look a good two or so years older than I am (I like messing with people like that). I trim it about once every two weeks or so to keep it around the same length.

Ribtip: Real men have beards...

6cd1628b054bd362ca75ed8b1f9f7ca0b4953158_r.jpg

That being said, every guy here should now feel weakened and threatened by the above propaganda and promptly grow a beard...

;J

Dan

Facial hair can be annoying however, I used to get my food stuck in my rather large beard, and everyone made fun of me for having such a long beard at my age, some even set fire to it and then pushed me into a pool. ;/

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't mind facial hair itself, as long as it's not too long and scraggly and horrible. On people like Johnny Depp, it works. But on a boyfriend? Unless everytime I want to kiss them and feel like they're stabbing me with glass, which they very well may be doing so when I close my eyes, then it's clean shaven all the time. And there's absolutely no swaying on that one. I will shave it off when they sleep.

Given that I'm only 15, I can't grow a full beard yet, so I shave every couple of days. When I am able to grow a beard, I may go for it, but I wouldn't grow a huge beard, just something a little longer than stubble.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Given that I'm only 15, I can't grow a full beard yet, so I shave every couple of days. When I am able to grow a beard, I may go for it, but I wouldn't grow a huge beard, just something a little longer than stubble.

Same goes for me but when I am old enough to grow more of a beard and mustache I think that mine will be longer than yours.

bunny

birb overlord
Eh, I think it depends on the guy. I think some men look good with beards, but others... just... blehh. Mustaches are no, though. It's either a full beard (Not like a long Santa beard or anything. Clean cut, please.) or nothing because goatees don't cut it, either.

Yfw I was sporting a full beard at 12...

#3manly5u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom