• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Opinion On Facial Hair

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Depends on my mood though I shave almost every single day, save for weekends when I'm not going out. Those are me relax to the max weekends.

Usually I try to keep a small beard, though it's not quite a goatee. Basically it starts directly on my chin, the corners in a straight line down from my mouth. As for my stache, I keep that full blown shaved, though I've been really trying to get a nice connection from the stache down to the beard. I'd like that a lot. But I will terminate neck beard and sideburns with extreme prejudice.

However I will add that nothing feels more awesome than a perfectly clean shave. I'm proud of that when I do shave like that cause it looks and feels awesome.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I have never shaved, but I've started growing noticeable facial hair now. Of course it's the same color as my skin so I never had to until it grew asymmetrically.

I dislike the feeling of stubble on my body, it just itches like hell.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
i try to grow it, but i get an unbearable itch, so i have to shave it. i have a sideburn on the right side of my face, but not my left. i don't know why.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Facial Hair? I prefer to have little to no facial hair on a guy. A beard would be ok though, just as long as it doesn't look too rough or long. Just enough to know that he has some facial hair would be nice. I don't really like full grown mustaches that much.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I generally grow my sideburns to my jawline and have the hairs relatively short. I think I'd look good with a chin curtain or a goatee but I don't like the actual waiting for it to grow, so I just shave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom