• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Oldest Favorite

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
We all have our favorite Pokémon, but we all also probably have more than one favorite. What is the oldest favorite you can remember having, the one that’s stayed constant over the years since you started playing?

For me, it would have to be Furret. Crystal was my second game and I took to Furret immediately and I still find it adorable. Furret was one of my best Pokémon in Coliseum as well and one of the first ones I prurified. My favorite Pokémon has changed over the years and right now it’s Leafeon, and even though I’ve gained new favorites like Mimikyu, Furret is still a top contender and has been for longer than any other.

What about the rest of you? Which Pokémon has been one of your favorites the longest?

Mido

Version 1
Since my introduction to Pokemon was through the anime, Meowth was my original favorite since I enjoyed the character so much. Funnily enough I never actually caught one in the games.

Come game time, Chimchar and its evolutions took a high spot in my list having been my first starter. The nostalgia sticks around to this day. Other than these two, there are a ton of Pokemon I have grown to like over the years. Nosepass, Pineco, and Shroomish are notable ones, and I've also taken a liking to poison types as of recent. Nevertheless, Meowth and Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape have that longevity factor.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I think I did pokemon for a little back in like 2nd grade and remembered emboar being my favorite. pretty much all I remember

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
While it's not my most favorite any more, the first Pokemon that was my favorite was Poochyena/Mightyena. Dog-like Pokemon are my absolute favorite (not you Snubbull:dry:)

Mewtwo. He was so mysterious, i wanted to know more about everytime i watched the opening to the show.

The part where the movie and the show crossover when Mewtwo flies out of Giovanni's base got me so hyped to see the movie and i wasnt disappointed.

Mewtwo will always be my first and oldest favourite

I’d have to say Lucario, because I knew what it was waaayy before I ever played Pokémon, plus, it’s one of the species I’ve had in almost every playthrough.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Samurott. In Pokemon Black he was my main Pokemon to use. I got Oshawott through a trade and I leveled him up, watched him evolve into Dewott and then levels later into Samurott. I completed everything with Samurott. I grew so fond of him. He became my fav Pokemon. I still got a soft spot for my oldest fav :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom