• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Odd Desktop Shortcuts.

The desktop. The thing we have because we are too lazy to find things elsewhere. What do you have that is odd?

I have two bat files, r.bat and s.bat. They are
Code:
shutdown -r -t 1
and
Code:
shutdown -s -t 1
. I don't even know how to shutdown win 8 without cmd lol. also my 'my computer' icon on quick launch is a triforce. There is 'zeldas but.txt'. There is onestop.mid which is found at C:\Windows\Media\onestop.mid and then there's '85 crystal caves.mp3' from dk64. anything else is normal.

Kybyrian

Well, I suppose I do have a few odd things on my desktop.

One, I have both GIMP and Photoshop on my Desktop, even though I exclusively use Photoshop. I also have a Photoshop shortcut in my task bar, making the desktop icon totally useless.

Two, I have a shortcut to my workspace for Eclipse IDE on my Desktop, but have no shortcut for Eclipse itself, so literally every time I want to work in Eclipse I search for it in my start menu. Seems totally counter-intuitive considering I've only ever opened the workspace once before, but I still at this very moment won't bother to do it.

I also have TF2 and Steam icons on my Desktop despite never using Steam anymore. It's been at least a year since I got on because I refuse to update it, and I really don't plan on playing it again.

bonus!

5W96e.jpg

Clank

Hmm
Not sure I would call any of them odd, then again why would anything I do be odd to me?

Eh, I will let you be the judge of that.
yve2Vp5.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom