• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Painful Physical Experience

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I hardly ever get hurt. (My reaction time is really fast when I'm being threatened with getting hurt.) I also never get sick. I'm starting to feel lucky after listening to all of your stories.

I can only think of 3 times that I'd say really hurt and the one that hurt the most was actually only a couple years ago and my grampa got what we all call "the exercise machine" and I'm not actually sure what it's called. This is basically it. I got on it and tried to see how fast I could go and I kind of slipped and luckily I kept myself from completely falling by holding myself up on the handles at the top but my big toe on my right foot kind of got crushed by the machine. It was twice its normal size and black and blue for more than two weeks and I couldn't walk on it for about a month but luckily my toe wasn't broken and this was during the summer so it didn't affect me going to school.

I once had a fish bone lodged in my tonsil for about a day and a half, the pain was unbearable. I went to the doctor and he was as useless as can be. I had to wait for the blasted thing to fall out the next day during lunch.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Two years ago, I fell down a flight of stairs into a concrete floor and cracked a bone in my arm. I was on ZD then. I tried pathetically to type with the hurt arm in the shoutbox. I forget who all was there - I think Axle was. I actually wound up having to go back to the hospital due to a bruised kidney that gave me pains later. The kidney-thing was actually life-threatening but the arm hurt more.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Most painful? Easy.

I was playing shortstop in a softball game and there was a runner on first. The girl decided to steal so i run over to second base to recieve the ball from the catcher. As i catch the ball i turn to look at the girl i see her jump 3 feet in the air to slide. She ends up not making it to the ground with her foot because her foot had DUG INTO MY THIGH! Her metal cleats ripped my thigh to peices. Her sleats ripped my softball pants up, and blood started gushin'. After the blood stoped running, on my thigh there was a bruise in the form of a FOOT! I still have scars from that day. :/

It was a cold Gym class morning, so we had gym inside. Playing softball. First base. Get flattened by Kyle, who's on the wrestling team in like the highest weight class, and has trouble stopping.. The noise my head made when it hit the floor was amazing. Take a baseball bat and smash a hollow metal pole. Just like that. Luckily, the pain was short because my head went numb.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Mine is definitely the time I broke my leg. I was cutting down trees on my dads farm(it's on a mountain side) with a chainsaw and everything was going smoothly. I got to this one tree on a cliff-side and started to cut it down. I didn't notice that it was caught on the tree with which I was leaning against and the tree fell my way. I really had nowhere to run since I would drop down the side and the other side was hard to run through since the trees I already cut were laying there. So I stayed behind the tree next to me which didn't help at all. The tree fell and smashed against my leg and sat me down. Needless to say my fibula and tibia broke along with my ankle. It was to the point where the tibia popped out through my flesh. The tree stayed on my leg until me and my dad were able to pull it off. That was an extremely painful event.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Last year I had Otitis Media, Pretty much a wound in the middle of my ear. But for some reason a wound that small caused horrible pain for like 4 days. I've broken a few bones, taken bottles to my head, gotten badly burned and all kinds of painful stuff but that little wound is the worst of them all. I couldn't sleep for 4 nights because of the pain, painkillers didn't help at all and the medication from the doctors takes like 3 days to start working. My left ear and the area surrounding it was totally numb and swollen, Inside there was this searing pain at the location of the wound which strecthed out onto half of my brain.

It's the most unpleasant experience I have ever had and if I ever get it again I will kill myself. -.-

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'm not one to typically have such painful experiences. I did punch a window when I was 12, and it shattered. My hand bleed a bit. I also ran into the corner of a wall when I was about 9 (I was very silly then) and had to get 5 stitches in my forehead. Neither of those where extremely painful, but seem noteworthy.

Edit: Well, I just remembered that twice before, I've stepped/jumped on a push-pin bare footed. That actually hurt a lot more than those two above. Huh...

Last edited:
I can't really remember myself getting hurt all that much, but when I was 11, I got stung by a hornet just above my right eye. The next day my eye was swollen shut and I had to get a shot to prevent it from swelling any further. In conclusion, bees just want to make honey. Hornets want to kill you.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
Albino bee stings in my elbow. Couldnt move my elbow very much, but I could play pokemon and video games :P

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Hmm, well I'm quite accident prone, so I've had a lot of painful experiences! A few years ago during a dance routine I had to do a lift which involved me spinning through the air, and let's just say it didn't go to well. I face planted and ended up with a concussion, two black eyes, a broken nose, and some nasty rug burn marks.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
When I was young I went to the park alot. There were these two blue slides next to each other. They were very long, and from the top of the slide to the ground was about 15 feet. I was very stupid, and I put one leg on one slide, and one leg on the other. As soon as I went down, I fell inbetween, and my back hit the ground. I was in alot of pain, and I almost fracured my spine.

Another time, I was home alone and tried doing a hand stand. I succeded, but I didn't stay like that for long. I kept going, and my back slammed against the hardwood floor. My back was in extreme pain for the next 6 hours, and it kept huring for 4 days. I also broke my hand on the monkey bars, but that didn't hurt that much.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Probably has to be the time when two boys at my school beat me up armed with sticks (primarily my thigh, back and the back of my head). I was 10 when it happened and the bruises took months to disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom