• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Favorite Place in Zelda Games!

Z

ZeldaGirl1

My most favorite place in Zelda games has always been Hyrule field in TP, i just love the overworld music ^^

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Hmm, probably Hyrule Castle. While playing OoT, I fondly recall trying to find a way back in as a child after getting the Master Sword. Its music and dungeon is excellent in alttp. And TP's version isn't too bad either. :)

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Hmm.....

Gerudo Desert in OOT....

Clock Town in MM.....

Windfall Island in WW.....

Lake Hylia, Snowpeak and the Water Temple in TP.....

Damn near everywhere in Four Sword Adventures.....

Palace of the Winds in MC. though that doesn't count as much, as I also hated it.....

Can't think of the others off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Hmm.....

Clock Town in MM.....

Windfall Island in WW.....

Snowpeak TP.....

I like those as well. I also liked the amount of open freedom to ride Epona in Twilight Princess. It may have been mentioned before, but I always thought that Epona would look better with a more Medieval saddle rather than a Western looking one.

T

TheHeroOfTime

I think my favorite place is Death Mountin, Snowpeak, And Gerudo desert in TP

My favorite place in any Zelda game would have to be the very first dungeon. You get your first piece of equipment here as well as your first heart container and you defeat the very first boss! It's always so epic after you complete the dungeon for the very first time and you're like "OMFG. AWESOME. I LOVE ZELDA"

Just my opinion...

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
oh that's a hard one i like everywhere in the Zelda series and i can't pick a place but if my life depended on it i would say gerudo desert in oot because the music is epicly awesome.

Lake Hylia in TP. It's a huge area with plenty of things to do there. Nintendo made this place look like zelda heaven. It's awesome! :zora:

CZG

TODAY'S FAVORITES (CHANGES DAILY)

ALttP - Death mountain
ALttP - Lost Woods
TAoL - Main Theme

Awesome music!
BUT, I could never really choose...

It's hard to choose, I love all the areas pretty much lol.

Lake Hylia is always fun in whatever game it's in, there is always lots to do around it. As is the Lost Woods or any forest environment. As mentioned earlier Ikana Canyon is really one of the best places in the series too, a fascinating region.

Kakariko is also one of the best places in the series, but I really don't like it in TP. They made it seem like an old west kind of town, and Kakariko just isn't that kind of place imo. To me anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom