• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Anticipated Games of 2015

With the old year behind us, it's time to look at what this year has in store for gaming. While 2014 had its fair share of gems, certain platforms felt more neglected than others. In 2015, every system is offering some promising exclusives.

For me, Zelda Wii U, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Halo 5: Guardians, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Majora's Mask 3D highlight 2015 releases from what we know of so far. There are some cool new IPs like Quantum Break and Bloodborne that also pique my interest, but I'm a bit wary in investing in new franchises until I know they're good.

What games are you looking forward to playing most this year?

Zelda Wii U, obviously. I'm also seriously looking forward to Mario Maker and Star Fox Wii U. And I'm quietly keeping my fingers crossed that maybe a new Paper Mario installment will find it's way to the Wii U. Paper Mario 64 and The Thousand Year Door are two of my favorite games ever. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm waiting for Zelda U like everyone else, but besides that? Final Fantasy Type 0 HD.

Djinn

and Tonic
I'm kind of on the fence with Halo:Guardians based on what I have seen so far. It's not looking great so far. I know there will be another Assassin's Creed and those are always pretty stable. I think 3 was so far the only one I did not like much.

Not too sure Zelda WiiU will be out this year. We might get a title and some character names but I am not really expecting it in 2015.

octorok74

TETTAC
Halo 5 Guardians is my big game this year. The beta is fantastic. Sure it can be tweaked a bit to be better some, but overall it is great and I'm looking forward to the campaign and what that holds. Normally I'd look forward to an AC game too, but 3 turned me away, I almost got into Black Flag, and with Unity's crap release I'm gone. I'm more looking forward to see how glitchy and bug ridden the new AC game is.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Other than the obvious Zelda titles which I'm greatly anticipating (MM, probably not this year but still Zelda Wii U :P), I'm looking forward to Splatoon, Story of Seasons, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and Mighty No. 9.

Kybyrian

Final Fantasy XV
FF Type-0 HD
Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid V
Tales of Zestiria
Bloodborne
Maybe The Order 1886
Evolve
Battlefield Hardline
That Xenoblade game that had its name changed for some reason that might not come out in 2015

There's a ton of great stuff coming out in 2015. Looks like most people here don't have a very wide breadth of interest outside of Nintendo or in other genres. :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom