• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Your main(s) in each Smash game

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
The mechanics of Smash are always changing from game to game and this means your main in one game may not be your main in another due to nerfs or balancing or a change in moveset.

So, which characters have been your main in each game?

Mine would be;

Smash 64- Link
Melee- Roy
Brawl- Peach
3DS- Samus
WII U- Samus
Ultimate- Zelda

Smash 64 - Link
Melee - Link and Roy
Brawl - Link, Meta Knight and King Dedede
WiiU - Roy (I didn’t play this much because of how bad it was)
Ultimate - Link, Roy (So far. I will need to play this a lot more to see who I like and am actually good with)

Mido

Version 1
Smash 64- Ness
Melee- Luigi
Brawl- King Dedede
WII U- Shulk

I would probably throw up a mains' list like this one, although I generally do not stick with a single character. There are a few others I used frequently a long time ago, but these would probably be the most consistent mainstays.

Mido

Version 1
Ness?!

You mad bugger.

:sweat:

I honestly don't know what it is, as he was never a focus of mine when I was younger (Kirby had that spot locked along with Luigi in the earlier games). I think I just began to enjoy some of the odd quirks in Ness's fighting style such as using his PK Thunder to recover. Today, he's my overall main!

Peach has moved up my main list as well somewhat after Smash 4, as I noticed she is in your list for Brawl. Can't go wrong!

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Smash 64 - N/A, I never had it
Melee - Mewtwo and Ike
Brawl - Link, Ike, and Samus
Smash Wii U - Link, Captain Falcon, Lucas, and Luigi
Smash Ultimate - Young Link, Ganondorf, Ryu, Richter, and Inkling.

:sweat:

I honestly don't know what it is, as he was never a focus of mine when I was younger (Kirby had that spot locked along with Luigi in the earlier games). I think I just began to enjoy some of the odd quirks in Ness's fighting style such as using his PK Thunder to recover. Today, he's my overall main!

Peach has moved up my main list as well somewhat after Smash 4, as I noticed she is in your list for Brawl. Can't go wrong!

I dont even want to tell you how long it took me to discover Ness's triple jump...

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Smash 64 - Fox, Capt. Falcon
Melee - Falco
Brawl - Wolf, Pit, Toon Link
WiiU - Link, Lucina
3DS - Ike
Ultimate - Simon, Link, Young LInk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom